Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

1 hour ago, MCKillswitch123 said:

giphy.webp

The women I was attracted to when I was 12, I still find attractive now and always will find attractive unless they radically change in ways that make them less attractive (and for the record, I'm talking about older women; the girls of my age I also find attractive and always have, but I think about them as they are now, before anyone calls me a pedophile or anything). Sexual orientation is permanent. Some bisexual people may have identity shifts (feeling more appetite for one thing or another at given points in time), but they've known their orientation as bi from the moment they heard of the term. You don't actually go from straight to gay or gay to straight in a snap of a finger, that's just fact.

But whatever, mate....

After all, the attention you got from baiting the LGBT folks of the forum must've gotten you a good laugh. Not that it's unexpected coming from someone who unapologetically defends racism, amirite?

no it's not fact. there are many different opinions and theories about how sexuality works. You are not some genius. If scientists disagree on sexuality then i don't see why you would have the answer.

I am not gonna argue with you because i am just talking from my personal experience. if your just gonna deny me telling you what has happened in my life then thats cool. I'll make sure to not believe anything you post on the forum from now on.

Also how am I racist?

Edited by Avatree

27 minutes ago, Avatree said:

no it's not fact. there are many different opinions and theories about how sexuality works. You are not some genius. If scientists disagree on sexuality then i don't see why you would have the answer.

I am not gonna argue with you because i am just talking from my personal experience. if your just gonna deny me telling you what has happened in my life then thats cool. I'll make sure to not believe anything you post on the forum from now on.

Also how am I racist?

Scientific consensus is that sexuality is P-E-R-M-A-N-E-N-T. It's not a fucking genius take, it's just common sense with a little bit of research added to it. Not once have I encountered a person who said "y'know, I used to be gay, but then I realized how stupid I was and turned straight well after my puberty started". That's just nonsense that you fabricated to piss people off and commit what is known in the sane world as "bigotry", because other people's despair comes to your amusement. It's no rocket science.

And your denial of being racist despite blatant delieverage of it in past posts, where you've even defended it, is laughable.

That will be the last I engage with you on these subject matters. Trolls gon' troll and I'm not gonna bother anymore.

Edited by MCKillswitch123
  • Haha 1

I think to be honest I am starting to think if there are different streaming services they may end backfiring.

Like people are not going to sign up for HBO+ and Netflix and Disney plus at the same time.

Like all these shows are found online or TV boxes anyways these days. 

7 hours ago, MCKillswitch123 said:

@CJohn Prisioneira continues to be an embarassment. Joker, powered by the Ronaldugal x Switzerland game, beat it by over 1% rating and nearly 2% share. The game hit SIC hard too, but Golpe de Sorte still stayed above a million viewers (it was likely The Farmer Wants A Wife and Jornal da Noite that got trounced by GOATaldo), so there's literally no excuse for Prisioneira. NONE. This proves that Palmeirim power is a real deal.... and that Prisioneira is one of the biggest bombs of all time in our primetime history.

Meanwhile, the 7PM got ANOTHER shake-up, because we haven't gotten enough of those already: the O Chef é Você segment from Você na TV is now getting spun off into its own show at 7PM, hosted by Goucha and Maria. May I remind you that this segment has sunk Você na TV even harder than it already was and it was more or less around its inception that Praça da Alegria beat VnTV for the 1st time. Yay. TVI sure loves the sub-10% share at 7PM idea.

In actual positive news for them, though, the 7PM GAWD Fernando Mendes is showing up for the Fátima Lopes Alta Definição rip-off show this Saturday, and Kitchen Nightmares Season 3 is guaranteed for this fall to go against Married At First Sight Season 2. TVI's Sundays still manage to hit 20% with the floptastic Your Face Sounds Familiar, so I imagine they should clear 22/23 safely with King Llubo, even if SIC will be competitive. I think Llubo can definitely be the one guy that breaks the SIC dating show hegemony, but it will be a close game.

Exactly what Goucha needs right more: MORE TV TIME. Fucking lmao.

Apparently Lord Ljubomir isn't aware of any new Kitchen Nightmares season and is in negotiations with SIC because he is in the TV business for money and SIC is preparing a big ass offer. I am DYING at this. I think TVI will end up pulling a gigantic check he simply can't refuse and SIC is just playing the Devil here to make TVI spend more to secure him.

Also, TVI took Rita Pereira's side and Leandro is extra fucked. Rita Pereira's ego must be so out of control right now... 

1 hour ago, filmlover said:

This WB streaming service will apparently be 16-17 bucks a month. It's like they're asking for nobody to sign up.

That's all HBO's fault. HBO Now is about 15 bucks a month. Technically, you're only getting $1 or $2 extra to get Cinemax and WB movies and shows in there. Sounds like a bargain, but it's already at such a high price point.

But hey, that just makes it better for Disney and Universal

• Like 1

Just now, TMP said:

NBC's streaming service is gonna tank. It's just gonna be Disney vs Netflix.

NBC's playing it smart. As of now, their service is free (w/ ads), which is a pretty good selling point considering all the competition. As long as they have some killer apps on there Day 1, and the originals are solid, this could see okay success. Maybe not Netflix level, but maybe CBS All Access level

1 hour ago, Lordmandeep said:

I think to be honest I am starting to think if there are different streaming services they may end backfiring.

Like people are not going to sign up for HBO+ and Netflix and Disney plus at the same time.

Like all these shows are found online or TV boxes anyways these days. 

I think the idea is not that everyone will subscribe to 5+ streaming services but rather, that the content you get from Disney+ will outweigh that of Netflix and get someone to switch.