Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

Would a movie like Guardians 3 or MIB International be allowed to do some kind of "cameo" like this, like show a poster put up by some alien species about one of their members who are hiding out on Earth pretending to be human... and have it be Tommy Wiseau

Cause that would be pretty funny IMO

34 minutes ago, DAJK said:

Would a movie like Guardians 3 or MIB International be allowed to do some kind of "cameo" like this, like show a poster put up by some alien species about one of their members who are hiding out on Earth pretending to be human... and have it be Tommy Wiseau

Cause that would be pretty funny IMO

MIB has done that in previous movies with Stallone and others. I'm sure they get the celebrities permission first.

• Like 1

giphy.gif

did they have the 'for sure' final destination of United 93?  i remember alot were asking that the day of. 

...if there were spies investigating us within the Patriot Act, whose side were they on?

i feel worse for the American oil business people than i do the President himself, lol

does this mean we have power over them in America?

lol, imagine if Natalie Portman post 9/11 in high schools was an invasion of the anti-Star Wars wrath and the 'extinguisher' in regular culture.

Spoiler

949086.jpg002SWA_Natalie_Portman_068.jpg57a4876e47adc.jpg

e0HvoZN.jpgth?id=OIP.q9sh9S2dowdEbyMKSDTk0QHaE1&pidmaxresdefault.jpg

portman-natalie.jpg633e143a879bf74f9583fac7ad56a792.jpgc0f71310bf0687390cbbaa6c735aa09a.jpgactress-natalie-portman-attends-the-8th-

th?id=OIP._knMcXHNCf52TVZoXUMaqgHaDJ&pid

Edited by 2010s Painkiller Race

11 hours ago, CJohn said:

Exactly what Goucha needs right more: MORE TV TIME. Fucking lmao.

Apparently Lord Ljubomir isn't aware of any new Kitchen Nightmares season and is in negotiations with SIC because he is in the TV business for money and SIC is preparing a big ass offer. I am DYING at this. I think TVI will end up pulling a gigantic check he simply can't refuse and SIC is just playing the Devil here to make TVI spend more to secure him.

Also, TVI took Rita Pereira's side and Leandro is extra fucked. Rita Pereira's ego must be so out of control right now... 

Holy shit, I literally just read those news :rofl:  They're gonna do Kitchen Nightmares without Llubo? And Llubo is going to SIC instead? Nah, TVI cannot possibly be THAT idiotic that they actually think Kitchen Nightmares will work without Llubo. That's the Llubo show. It's nothing without him, he gives it its identity and purpose. If he goes to SIC and SIC decides to do a Hell's Kitchen with him instead, TVI is done. They might as well just sell themselves to Cofina and morph into becoming a cable exclusive-CMTV 2 or something like that. They have to pull the biggest fucking check they might have ever given to a TV star in Portugal. Otherwise, they are phenomenally doomed. SIC already has some tricks up their sleeve - they got two soaps to go for September: one of them will star Sofia Alves and the other, Flor de Sal, will be about the 2017 wildfires.... which could provoke an even greater marketing campaign than the one that they gave to Golpe de Sorte; while TVI's new soaps are just more of the fucking same (Amar Depois de Amar and the September soap with Dalila Carmo are both basically A Teia 2.0 and 3.0 respectively). If they postpone Married Season 2 for January in turn for something featuring Llubo, that's the end of TVI.

• Like 1

Official D23 schedule announced. Saturday will be when all the stuff we're most excited for will be presented:

Friday, August 23

The Disney Legends Awards Ceremony will take place at 10:30 a.m. Friday, August 23. The ceremony, hosted by Disney Chairman and CEO Bob Iger, will once again honor those visionaries and artists who have made significant contributions to the Disney legacy. This year’s recipients are: Wing Chao, Robert Downey Jr., Jon Favreau, James Earl Jones, Bette Midler, Kenny Ortega, Barnette Ricci, Robin Roberts, Diane Sawyer, Ming-Na Wen, and Hans Zimmer.

On Friday afternoon at 3:30 p.m., the highly anticipated streaming service Disney+ will give guests a first look at some of its original content including Lady and the Tramp, The Mandalorian, High School Musical: The Musical: The Series, and many more during this star-studded presentation.

Saturday, August 24

The Walt Disney Studios will present a behind-the-scenes look at its blockbuster collection of upcoming films on Saturday, August 24, at 10 a.m. Fans will see what’s on the drawing board for the acclaimed filmmakers at Walt Disney Animation Studios and Pixar Animation Studios and get a peek at the exciting slate of live-action projects, from Disney to Marvel Studios to Star Wars. As always, attendees will be treated to exclusive footage, special guest appearances, and more!

Sunday, August 25

On Sunday, August 25, at 10:30 a.m., step into the magical world of Disney Parks, Experiences and Productswith Chairman Bob Chapek to find out what’s new and what’s next for resorts around the globe, including more about the transformational plans for Epcot at Walt Disney World Resort in Florida.

https://d23.com/d23-expo-2019-hall-d23/

21 hours ago, YourMother the Edgelord said:

I’m already 3 minutes into Crazy Ex Girlfriend and I love it already and may just become a fanatic.

It loses a lot of steam midway through season 3, but the first 2 seasons and change are a masterpiece. You will love it. The musical numbers especially range from inspired to HOLY FUCK.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Joel M said:

It loses a lot of steam midway through season 3, but the first 2 seasons and change are a masterpiece. You will love it. The musical numbers especially range from inspired to HOLY FUCK.

Those musical numbers are pretty fun, I’m about five episodes in and I love the “Sexy getting ready song”, especially as the rapper questions his life near the end.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

i watched like the first three episodes of that show i think. the opening number was good in the first ep but everything else i saw was pretty uninspired/wasn't funny. not for me.

If your main problem is the first batch of songs being just straightforward parodies of pop tunes, they get deeper and more wrapped up in character development as it goes on. Did you get as far as the black n white Fred-Ginger number? that's in the early episodes. That was the moment I got hooked in it.

As far as the comedy I guess that must be the main reason it was such a ratings disaster because it isn't a laugh out loud funny show most of the time and a lot of the comedy is deliberately cringe/uncomfortable. It tells a compelling story/character arc though if you stick around for the long haul. I'm just saying all this because I think you 're a musical fan, you might like it if you give it another shot.

1 hour ago, CoolioD1 said:

i watched like the first three episodes of that show i think. the opening number was good in the first ep but everything else i saw was pretty uninspired/wasn't funny. not for me.

Counterpoint, best song ever?