Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

2 minutes ago, Plain Old Tele said:

I just don't like the tone of his voice. Always feels like he's lecturing me a bit.

I just like that he understands, unlike many TV commentators, that in big moments, less is more and to let the moment breathe, though in the past I know people criticized him for not getting excited enough.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Jayhawk said:

I just like that he understands, unlike many TV commentators, that in big moments, less is more and to let the moment breathe, though in the past I know people criticized him for not getting excited enough.

Yes, silence is good. And I appreciated that aspect of his call(s) on Friday. But tbh I'd probably rather just hear crowd noise than listen to him and Smoltz.

4 hours ago, Plain Old Tele said:

Hope it’s nothing serious. I had a similar issue a couple weeks ago and I’ve got a colonoscopy scheduled for next week.

:gold:

Thanks

Yeah no idea what the deal is tomorrow but I'm sure that's in my future too

Edited by 75Live
  • Like 1

Foot update:  saw my physical therapist this morning. He said the swelling is just from walking.  Pain is moderate unless I am walking, then it is severe.

We had a fantastic vacation.  I did not let my foot bother me.  Bermuda was amazing.  I hope to go back there some day.  We saw three show in NYC and I loved them all.  I can’t decide which one I liked the best they were all so good.

• Like 2

Looks like it works like this:

Wireless: everyone on unlimited data plan.

FIOS and 5G home: new customers.

Disney is NOT fucking around with its D+ service!!! :ohmygod:

edit:::

For people who pre-ordered:

The deal will be available to new and existing Verizon wireless unlimited customers, new Fios home internet and 5G home internet customers, the company said. People who already pre-ordered the Disney+ service are still eligible. The “purchase will be put on pause and resume after the Verizon promo period,” a Verizon spokesperson told CNBC.

So folks who have Verizon who bought the three-year plan at a discount suddenly saw it turn into a FOUR YEAR bargain!!!!!

Edited by Porthos

7 minutes ago, Porthos said:

Looks like it works like this:

Wireless: everyone on unlimited data plan.

FIOS and 5G home: new customers.

Disney is NOT fucking around with its D+ service!!! :ohmygod:

edit:::

For people who pre-ordered:

So folks who have Verizon who bought the three-year plan at a discount suddenly saw it turn into a FOUR YEAR bargain!!!!!

Myeah, but you’re stuck with Verizon. 

• Like 1