Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

16 minutes ago, filmlover said:

Disney is a flop if they don't already have him locked up to complete the Chris Candlelight trilogy at Disneyland early next month (they're keeping who the celebrity narrator is a secret until the day of like they've done these past two years for Hemsworth and Pratt).

Well, that's floppage.  My mom says I need to take a vacation, but cross-country flights "until like the day of" is just so gross.  

5 minutes ago, captainwondyful said:

Well, that's floppage.  My mom says I need to take a vacation, but cross-country flights "until like the day of" is just so gross.  

TBH they do that when they have a huge name for crowd control. There it takes place on Main Street USA unlike at Epcot where it takes place in the America Gardens Theatre which seats up to 1,000 people and those unable to secure a seat can only hear and/or look in from the sidewalk outside the amphitheater.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, filmlover said:

Disney is a flop if they don't already have him locked up to complete the Chris Candlelight trilogy at Disneyland early next month (they're keeping who the celebrity narrator is a secret until the day of like they've done these past two years for Hemsworth and Pratt).

I mean it is the Chris-Mas season

BTW I've been using the free trial for Apple's streaming service and checked out the pilot for The Morning Show last night. Their most hyped show was a Shonda Rhimes wannabe with a super good cast lmao. Can't say it's worth my time. Also, the sooner Steve Carell abandons this quest he seems to be on to prove himself as an actor of actual substance the better cause it clearly isn't working out for him.

Edited by filmlover

56 minutes ago, filmlover said:

BTW I've been using the free trial for Apple's streaming service and checked out the pilot for The Morning Show last night. Their most hyped show was a Shonda Rhimes wannabe with a super good cast lmao. Can't say it's worth my time. Also, the sooner Steve Carell abandons this quest he seems to be on to prove himself as an actor of actual substance the better cause it clearly isn't working out for him.

Dickinson tho. That shit is insane and I love it.