Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

22 minutes ago, EarlyDeadlinePredictions said:

Media and people really angry at Kawhi Leonard for this load management thing. He won a title resting games in the regular season. Sucks for people buying tickets to certain games but wtv if the league is cool with it. 

I get resting but 7 games into the season?

15 minutes ago, DAR said:

I get resting but 7 games into the season?

Doesn't bother me tbh. Although we'll see how much they rest him later on if playoff seeding becomes an issue especially in the west.

Edit: However, I do blame the Clippers for making everyone think this wasn't going to be an issue. 

Edited by EarlyDeadlinePredictions

I suspect they’ll unexpectedly drop the final season of Agents of SHIELD onto Disney+ during some event in 2020. The 6th season started on May 10. Are there any Disney/Marvel events in April next year?

• Like 1

Soooo, I just watched Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles vs Batman right before going down to the cinema to see The Nightingale and I'm not going to lie, I may have just set a minor world record for tonal whiplash. To sum up simply,-

Me, at the end of TMNT vs Batman: "Hahaha, Batman just invited the turtles to a pizza party! How very wacky of him."

Me, in the cinema, thirty minutes later: "WAIT NO, WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH THAT BABY." 

(The Nightingale was fucking great though. And TMNT vs Batman was... certainly those words I just said.)