Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

4 minutes ago, Madhuvan said:

What at the fuck are you saying? 

It's not an easy thing to bring baby to world. 

Do you want a 13 year old girl raped by his uncle to give birth to baby?

Abortion is the right of women. Men shouldn't be allowed to interfere. It's their choice. 

Whatever the circumstances, why would one allow a baby to get to almost full term and then abort it? I can see in a case like you described getting an abortion early on. That's why the issue isn't black and white for me and I'm not necessarily anti-abortion. I just can't get over women actually fighting for the ability to get an abortion at almost full term.

It is their right, which is why I'm not fighting against it or anything. I just don't like it and I have a right to my opinion.

• Like 1
  • Knock It Off 1

For whatever it's worth, Williams (who, FYI, is currently pregnant with her second child) didn't outright say whether she had an abortion or not (if she did, it's up to her to decide when she wants to share that story). She's just a strong advocate for women's choice and supporting other women and pay equality (especially after the All the Money in the World drama in which it was discovered she was paid a whole lot less - to put it mildly - for those rushed reshoots compared to what Mark Wahlberg did) in general. Her speech was great though so whatever.

5 hours ago, filmlover said:

For whatever it's worth, Williams (who, FYI, is currently pregnant with her second child) didn't outright say whether she had an abortion or not (if she did, it's up to her to decide when she wants to share that story). She's just a strong advocate for women's choice and supporting other women and pay equality (especially after the All the Money in the World drama in which it was discovered she was paid a whole lot less - to put it mildly - for those rushed reshoots compared to what Mark Wahlberg did) in general. Her speech was great though so whatever.

Yes, she did say that she had an abortion. Hard to believe some people are still offended by someone saying that in 2020 but whatever.

It was something along the lines of "I'm grateful for my right to choose as it allowed me to keep doing my career".

5 hours ago, Madhuvan said:

You said the same thing to me some days back. See where we are now. 

Trump is virus, he will make sure war does happen. 

As much as an awful person Trump is, I really don't think he has any intention of causing a war.

Just watched Grease for the first time... What was I even watching? Great songs but everything surrounding the songs is garbage. Every single character is an asshole, I don't belive for a second that the writers of the movie knows anything about high schoolers, there's a random dance competition in the middle of the film, and Sandy's character arc is just disgusting. I should've realised that this movie wasn't going to be good right from the weirdly edited opening sequence.

• Knock It Off 1

18 minutes ago, lorddemaxus said:

Just watched Grease for the first time... What was I even watching? Great songs but everything surrounding the songs is garbage. Every single character is an asshole, I don't belive for a second that the writers of the movie knows anything about high schoolers, there's a random dance competition in the middle of the film, and Sandy's character arc is just disgusting. I should've realised that this movie wasn't going to be good right from the weirdly edited opening sequence.

The movie doesn't even have a complete story. It's just random stuff. 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, lorddemaxus said:

Very bad take.

For all the things great about Little Women (let's forget about Emma's accent), I wasn't really impressed with the Cinematography. Minus a couple nice shots (one in particular under an umbrella in the rain) it was more serviceable than anything. 

When human technology allowed us to see for the very first time the moment when the spermatozoid enters the ovula, during the film, you could hear a grandiose classical piece of music in the background and the commentator was talking about stupid things like :

"The Miracle of Life"

From

"The Miracle of Life" when the spermatozoid enters the ovula

To 

Dispose of your

10 Weeks  Cluster Cells after running some errands & weeks of casual sex.

Footage of Abortions & their fully formed "cluster cells" are the most Censored content in the world, it is almost impossible to see on the Internet.

Edited by The Futurist

7 minutes ago, TMP said:

Great talent behind the camera. Maybe HBO Max won't be so bad after all

This was one 7/10 movie from the 1990s that become well loved due to having one have best soundtrack scores ever and an epic ending.