Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

3 hours ago, CJohn said:

Giving it to Fátima would be the best move. She would bring a lot of curiosity into the mix. Anything else we have already seen and I don't see people watching another reality show hosted by TG or Goucha tbh. Even if it would make sense to have TG host it since she was the original host. Goucha is a big no imo. That would be, like, my last option. 

SIC's counterprogramming is gonna be the Farmer reality show, for sure. 

I agree, but TG is probably a strong contender too since she was the OG and the new TVI director Nuno Santos (Filipa Garnel was fired on the same day as RAP went to SIC LMAO) is a friend of hers.

I fucking hope not. Married Season 2 was proof that these love reality shows are fading out quick, and that's the best one of the bunch (not that such is saying a lot).

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, MCKillswitch123 said:

I agree, but TG is probably a strong contender too since she was the OG and the new TVI director Nuno Santos (Filipa Garnel was fired on the same day as RAP went to SIC LMAO) is a friend of hers.

I fucking hope not. Married Season 2 was proof that these love reality shows are fading out quick, and that's the best one of the bunch (not that such is saying a lot).

Filipa Garnel did what she could imo. TVI can't really do much right now. It would need such a massive reboot to even come close to SIC, let alone defeat it. The fact that they let RAP go to SIC with Governo Sombra is insane, tho... how much has SIC payed for the full package?

SIC will still go ahead with Farmer season 3. And it would make sense to premiere it in the Spring, around the same time Big Brother 2020 should also start.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, CJohn said:

Filipa Garnel did what she could imo. TVI can't really do much right now. It would need such a massive reboot to even come close to SIC, let alone defeat it. The fact that they let RAP go to SIC with Governo Sombra is insane, tho... how much has SIC payed for the full package?

SIC will still go ahead with Farmer season 3. And it would make sense to premiere it in the Spring, around the same time Big Brother 2020 should also start.

Yeah, she did what she could. She brought Who Knew and Mental Samurai, two shows that have done solid business. Her downside was a bajillion weird decisions like endless repeats. But on a budget that's under zero, chances are you're kind of at a dead end.

Who knows, really. RAP, the entire team of Governo Sombra AND the entire team of Gente Que Não Sabe Estar are all in the channel, so God knows how much did SIC have to cash out to get this.

I guess so. Ratings-wise, Farmer is the strongest. We'll see. Curious to see how SIC's newest reality show, OAP B&B (Amigos Improváveis), performs, on that note.

Edited by MCKillswitch123

10 minutes ago, 75Live said:

And now the Saints go down in OT.  Interesting playoff games so far.

Now time to see what the Eagles do

If the Eagles can win, Minnesota did them a HUGE favor...getting an extra day and playing next Sunday night...playing in the tundra of GB which will negate deep passing games (hell, Eagles D) and against Rodgers who has been questionable down the stretch...it couldn't set up better...BUT, they have to win today...so GO EAGLES!

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, 75Live said:

Oh great. Wentz just went off the field with a possible concussion

Dirty play by Clowney...if they win, I hope he gets suspended next game...

Oh well, at least the pressure is now fully on Seattle to win...and we have, well, the people from the practice squad and the street all over the offense...maybe the defense can get us a few scores:)...or maybe we have a hundred trick plays in our pocket...

Eagles gotta play tempo offense the rest of the game...they finally put a drive together until they dropped tempo.  But 3-3 with whom they have on the field is kinda a miracle...and they have the young and energetic guys and the crowd, so if they are gonna win, tempo, tempo, tempo (and hopefully, that doesn't kill the Eagles D in the process)...

Edited by TwoMisfits

40 minutes ago, TwoMisfits said:

Dirty play by Clowney...if they win, I hope he gets suspended next game...

Oh well, at least the pressure is now fully on Seattle to win...and we have, well, the people from the practice squad and the street all over the offense...maybe the defense can get us a few scores:)...or maybe we have a hundred trick plays in our pocket...

Yeah it was definitely a cheap shot. The refs missed the call and  it was obvious. At this point I'm kind of reserved that we may lose this game since Seattle just scored and our offense can't do anything without Wentz right now

• Like 1