Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

Getting Married In October :)

Finally lol my dating odyssey has ended 

Now dealing with the indian wedding experience... so far i am at 300 guests just from the groom side 😨

Edited by Lordmandeep
  • Like 11
  • Astonished 1

1 hour ago, Lordmandeep said:

Now dealing with the indian wedding experience... so far i am at 300 guests just from the groom side 😨

Congrats! I’ll be sure to get you a copy of The Last Jedi in time for the honeymoon.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, MCKillswitch123 said:

@CJohn RAP IS GOING TO SIC :ohmygod: Were it not for Ljubo and the upcoming return of Big Brother, TVI would have been canceled by now.

SIC only needs Fernando Mendes and Ljubomir to complete the unbeatable stars lineup.

Big Brother is going to fucking bomb. Who wants to see yet another reality show hosted by Manuel Luis Goucha ou Teresa Guilherme? Absolutely fucking nobody.

• Astonished 1

11 hours ago, Lordmandeep said:

Congrats!  And while the actual wedding day might get overwhelming, don't forget the best part of getting married is all the days after the wedding:).  Every day with my spouse is always a + vs the days I lived before him:)...

• Thanks 1

Guess we could've put this in the streaming section but Netflix has announced their 2020 movie slate. Definitely looking forward to a bunch of these (Mank, Hillbilly Elegy, Da 5 Bloods, The Old Guard, The Prom, The Last Thing He Wanted, The Boys in the Band, I'm Thinking of Ending Things, Out of the Fire, Rebecca) and some of the others (like Eurovision with Will Ferrell and Rachel McAdams) sound intriguing too.

Edited by filmlover

1 hour ago, TwoMisfits said:

Congrats!  And while the actual wedding day might get overwhelming, don't forget the best part of getting married is all the days after the wedding:).  Every day with my spouse is always a + vs the days I lived before him:)...

You are very lucky. Otherwise 😅😅

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Madhuvan said:

Maybe I am coward but I don't want war to happen. Warmongers are the worst kind of people. 

I know nation comes first but I don't want to be drafted. This is all wrong. 

2020 is shaping up to be very bad year. 

Please, PLEASE don't let yourself be consumed by all the alarmism and sensationalism coming from either side. This is seriously like Joker all over again.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, JB33 said:

Please, PLEASE don't let yourself be consumed by all the alarmism and sensationalism coming from either side. This is seriously like Joker all over again.

Another air strike happened just hrs ago. Trump is doing everything he can to be re-elected. He doesn't care about life of Americans. 

Edited by Madhuvan

4 minutes ago, Madhuvan said:

Another air strike happened just hrs ago. Trump is doing everything he can to be re-elected. He doesn't care about life of Americans. 

Is that so? The US denied involvement in the latest air strike on Iraqi militia.

28 minutes ago, JB33 said:

Not comparable at all, in the slightest.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, CJohn said:

SIC only needs Fernando Mendes and Ljubomir to complete the unbeatable stars lineup.

Big Brother is going to fucking bomb. Who wants to see yet another reality show hosted by Manuel Luis Goucha ou Teresa Guilherme? Absolutely fucking nobody.

Fernando Mendes ain't leaving RTP ever, so that sounds nigh impossible, but if they can negotiate Ljubo in, somehow, they will be unstoppable. At that point, they're gonna be TVI 2.0, but hey, don't mess with a winning formula, I guess.

I don't know, I think it has a shot at working. People might be curious over the brand, it is a mighty brand in Portugal after all. By the time it comes out, Cofina may have already gotten their hands on TVI, so Big Brother is gonna get free publicity from Correio da Manhã. And I think they may actually give the format to Fátima, not to TG or Goucha. We don't know what will SIC's counterprogramming be either...

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Lordmandeep said:

congrats.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, MCKillswitch123 said:

Fernando Mendes ain't leaving RTP ever, so that sounds nigh impossible, but if they can negotiate Ljubo in, somehow, they will be unstoppable. At that point, they're gonna be TVI 2.0, but hey, don't mess with a winning formula, I guess.

I don't know, I think it has a shot at working. People might be curious over the brand, it is a mighty brand in Portugal after all. By the time it comes out, Cofina may have already gotten their hands on TVI, so Big Brother is gonna get free publicity from Correio da Manhã. And I think they may actually give the format to Fátima, not to TG or Goucha. We don't know what will SIC's counterprogramming be either...

Giving it to Fátima would be the best move. She would bring a lot of curiosity into the mix. Anything else we have already seen and I don't see people watching another reality show hosted by TG or Goucha tbh. Even if it would make sense to have TG host it since she was the original host. Goucha is a big no imo. That would be, like, my last option. 

SIC's counterprogramming is gonna be the Farmer reality show, for sure. 

• Like 1