Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

1 hour ago, Goffe said:

I just sat for Shape of Water, and the turn off your phone ad had the only two asians in the whole crowd with big photographic cameras flashing the darkned room nd sht in the don't take pictures part @MrPink

Well, sounds like they never said you had to turn off your cameras. It's the cinemas fault, really.

Honestly fuck my bio prof, she's a total fucking ----. EDIT; sorry I didn't know certain words were censored, will be more careful next time

I was at 97 percent in the course, and then I check this morning and I dropped 4 percent ...my bad I added it up wrong initially but it's 4 not 6 ... and I don't know why. So I checked and she had updated grades and apparently I ''scored'' pretty bad on my class participation and lab participation marks. How the fuck do you quantify participation other than they did or did not participate. But even if you want to, I DO participate, I'm always volunteering for the lab and in-class demos and always asking questions. It's so bullshit

So I put a message in the class group chat, and everyone else is saying ''Thank god for those participation marks they bumped me up to an A or B'' whatever their grade is. So seems like I'm the only one.

Problem is, how do you complain about that. Of course I can say it's unfair how I'm being graded, but because you can't really quantify participation out of a score of 20, she can just make up some bullshit excuse.

Edited by DAJK
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, DAJK said:

Honestly fuck my bio prof, she's a total fucking ----. EDIT; sorry I didn't know certain words were censored, will be more careful next time

I was at 97 percent in the course, and then I check this morning and I dropped 4 percent ...my bad I added it up wrong initially but it's 4 not 6 ... and I don't know why. So I checked and she had updated grades and apparently I ''scored'' pretty bad on my class participation and lab participation marks. How the fuck do you quantify participation other than they did or did not participate. But even if you want to, I DO participate, I'm always volunteering for the lab and in-class demos and always asking questions. It's so bullshit

So I put a message in the class group chat, and everyone else is saying ''Thank god for those participation marks they bumped me up to an A or B'' whatever their grade is. So seems like I'm the only one.

Problem is, how do you complain about that. Of course I can say it's unfair how I'm being graded, but because you can't really quantify participation out of a score of 20, she can just make up some bullshit excuse.

Report that bitch. It's clear she has it out for you at this point.

• Like 1