kayumanggi

MORBIUS | April 1 2022 | Sony | Returns to 1000+ theaters June 3rd because we live in a simulation

Most damning comment yet:

Morbius is bad, yes, but its not even fun-bad, like the Venom movies; its just kind of depressing.

If this critic is right, it's not even fun in a "so bad it's fun to sit through and laugh" way. It is just plain bad and not fun to watch, period.

Edited by dudalb
  • Like 2

11 minutes ago, Fox20 said:

She has been full contrarian with many movies lately, not only with comicbooks.

Grace had a lot of fun, I think this will be another Venom. Split the critics but be popular with audiences 

3 minutes ago, dudalb said:

Most damning comment yet:

If this critic is right, it's not even fun in a "so bad it's fun to sit through and laugh" way. It is just plain bad and not fun to watch, period.

I've read multiple reviews/reactions saying the same thing, also that it takes itself too seriously and doesn't have the writing to back it up. I'm surprised that the movie is only about 100 minutes long, and that even it's slim runtime (by comic book movie standards) didn't get it any bonus points. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Knights of Ren said:

That movie is perfectly fine and got got way too much hate. 

It may not be as good as the first, but it’s no where near an abomination.  Easily watchable. 

People here are obsessed in putting WW84 in this kind of discussion when it was nowhere near dragged as the movies cited here.

Grace just liked the movie, and that's ok?

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Fox20 said:

Yes, the same fun she had with Snake Eyes 

Whatever, man - I liked it! A very good vampire movie starring Jared Leto and Matt Smith, both in top form. Similar to 2009's Daybreakers. As good a launch as 2018's Venom. Fun theater experience if you're into comic book movies. - Grace Randolf
Edited by VENOM

Just now, VENOM said:

Whatever, man - I liked it! A very good vampire movie starring Jared Leto and Matt Smith, both in top form. Similar to 2009's Daybreakers. As good a launch as 2018's Venom. Fun theater experience if you're into comic book movies. - Grace Randolf

jessica-chastain-eww.gif

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Knights of Ren said:

That movie is perfectly fine and got got way too much hate. 

It may not be as good as the first, but it’s no where near an abomination.  Easily watchable. 

It's not Fantastic 4 bad but it was very bad, like you said "watchable" for one time, but the lows are LOWS.

Literally the only good thing is Trevor, while at the same time being the most problematic thing of the movie because how he got back.

Edited by Fox20