DeeCee

THE JUSTICE LEAGUE (and The Star and Wonder) WEEKEND THREAD | PREMIUM ACCOUNT SALE NOW LIVE | Weekend Actuals ~ JL 93.84M, W 27.54M, T:R 21.66M, DH2 14.43M, MOTOE 13.80M, TS 9.81M

6 minutes ago, a2knet said:

Yeah. I wanna update my prediction from 140-150 to closer to 200. And if it catches on fire could go over JL? (ala Zootopia over BVS)

Disney needs to ramp up the marketing though.

Just now, Lordmandeep said:

Iron Man reaction was unreasonable but Iron Man is no saint, he is an unstable man and such a shock would set him off.

Maybe some people did not buy it, which is fine but I think it was pretty decently executed. 

Yeah I mean his behavior throughout the film was pretty much of someone on the verge of a mental breakdown. 

• Astonished 1

2 minutes ago, Lordmandeep said:

Iron Man reaction was unreasonable but Iron Man is no saint, he is an unstable man and such a shock would set him off.

Maybe some people did not buy it, which is fine but I think it was pretty decently executed and to me set the film above your typical comic book fare. 

If you're watching your parents being murdered in a video by the man standing in front of you, I don't know how "rational" much of anyone would be in that moment. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, YourMother said:

Surprised there was no major flame war. I’d have expected drama before 100 pages.

JL has humbled some of the biggest flame throwers :P. If JL had done something in the gray-area, 130-140m, then it would have been fun time for mods. And at 150-160m probably the flame throwers of other side would have been more sedate.