DeeCee

THE JUSTICE LEAGUE (and The Star and Wonder) WEEKEND THREAD | PREMIUM ACCOUNT SALE NOW LIVE | Weekend Actuals ~ JL 93.84M, W 27.54M, T:R 21.66M, DH2 14.43M, MOTOE 13.80M, TS 9.81M

Just now, the beast said:

i thought it would hit $30m:(

Still a great number regardless. That’s like way way above trackings/expectations.

I can see really good legs for it.

One one hand I am happy to see 'Justice League' doing these numbers because I want Warner Bros to take the DCEU seriously and I want them to listen to what the audience and the fans have to say. They have huge potential with this brand as we saw with 'Wonder Woman' this year (412M DOM), they just have to make the right decisions, I am sure that they knew BvS, SS and JL were all gonna be poorly reviewed and still did nothing to solve it. In my opinion, what they have to do is to organize their DCEU movies more closely, get rid of all the unnecessary spin-offs they are creating (Black Adam, Deadshot...), get good directors that know exactly how to treat a superhero movie and take care of all the rumors that arise every day against their universe.

On the other hand I am kind of scared on how they are going to react to these numbers, rebooting the entire universe will be terrible and I am 100% sure they are not going to do it.  I would just focus on the upcoming movies they have (Aquaman and Shazam!), make sure to follow Wonder Woman's path instead of SS's or BvS's where they tried to introduce us plenty of characters and future references and failed tremendously. Maybe if they make plenty of good solo movies (The Flash, Green Lantern Corps, Batgirl, Cyborg?:huh:) audience will be more exited to see them on a movie together (JL2) but seeing these numbers that won't happen in the next 5 years, they have to earn audience trust back. 

English is not my mother tongue so if something is wrong sorry about that. :D

• Like 1

Just now, McNerdy said:

Jup, I think this is one of those cases that will be talked about even years from now tbh :/ 

Just now, Brainbug said:

This movie (JL) will be mocked for years to come. And i dont know at the moment if that will ever be not funny :hahaha:

iMDb message board realness. 

2 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

Blind Side legs for Wonder get it over 200M 🤔🤔🤔

Like I said, in the moment Wonder hits 100M I leave the forums.

If Wonder hits 200M I return.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, a2knet said:

If Sat is 33 they are using a 26.7% Sunday drop for 24.2

38.8 + 33 + 24.2 = 96

So Far the film has had better drops then MJ it will be interesting to see if it can catch of with it’s  Dailies.

Dont know If TLJ will kill it completely but if it doesn’t then JL can still have a decent outcome from this as MJ ended up 281 domestic.