DeeCee

THE JUSTICE LEAGUE (and The Star and Wonder) WEEKEND THREAD | PREMIUM ACCOUNT SALE NOW LIVE | Weekend Actuals ~ JL 93.84M, W 27.54M, T:R 21.66M, DH2 14.43M, MOTOE 13.80M, TS 9.81M

Just now, Sam said:

I’m here for all the spins. You get to learn how incredible human’s creativity can be. 

Incredible to see an art movie not intended for mass consumption break out and do preview #s usually reserved for blockbusters

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, The Futurist said:

I really wonder who s gonna be the next Batman.

Jake won't take it, he always refused funny book movies so maybe a newcommer I guess.

Ansel Elgort has his phone ready. He's already got the DJ skills down

returnswikiwki-1307865361.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, The Futurist said:

Jake won't take it, he always refused funny book movies so maybe a newcommer I guess.

He was going to step into Spider-Man if Tobey didn't come back wasn't he?

Also he did Prince of Persia .so yeah ..

13 minutes ago, filmnerdjamie said:

Armond White is a contrarian for the sake of being one. Personally I have no problem with that. We are all entitled to our opinions. But his act has been obvious since forever. I remember when everyone got into hissy fits because he "prevented" Toy Story 3 from a perfect 100% score on Rotten Tomatoes... even though RT's rating system has been proven to be full-of-shit. 

I just don't give the dude the time of day. He's clearly feeding off these reactions. It's what fuels him. Just stop giving into it, folks. 

Yeah, White's shtick long ago lost whatever entertainment value it had.

Just now, aabattery said:

While it's OD may pass Valerian, I doubt it can pass the MIGHT of The GREAT WALL.

That seems like a bridge too far to me.

Matt Damon stays winning. This has multiple meanings for those in the know.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Brainiac5 said:

It could or or cant we just don’t know at this moment.

There's no indicator whatsoever that it can do this. Every single other movie that's had extraordinary legs had clear and distinct signs that something was up: rave reviews, amazing WOM, a "you have to see this!" buzz spreading through the movie world.

JL... doesn't have that.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, MrPink said:

I can't feel better about myself without pushing down others. :whosad:

you should put down movies that no one cares about.  you could've said that JL's opening day will probably go over American Assassin's total gross or Ghost in the Shell's total gross but NOOO IT HAS TO BE FUCKING VALERIAN.  WELL GUESS WHAT PINK.  JUSTICE LEAGUE IS GONNA OUTGROSS DUNKIRK HAHAHAHAHAH GO FUCK YOURSELF don't worry I still love you Pink.

• ...wtf 1

6 minutes ago, The Futurist said:

Which is odd considering he does video game movies even has another one in development I believe