DeeCee

THE JUSTICE LEAGUE (and The Star and Wonder) WEEKEND THREAD | PREMIUM ACCOUNT SALE NOW LIVE | Weekend Actuals ~ JL 93.84M, W 27.54M, T:R 21.66M, DH2 14.43M, MOTOE 13.80M, TS 9.81M

I had to tell my Dad that Superman was in this movie, yet he grew up with the Justice League!! Maybe they should have hinted more towards him, like show his cape or something in the trailer if others didn't realize that?

Also, like stated by someone else, as much as I loved the movie, it was a very wrong move for Warner Bros to put Batman in what should have been Man of Steel 2.

2 minutes ago, Sam said:

This forum needs a Goldblum reaction icon.

:gold:

EDIT: I suppose you mean as one of the like/reactions, not just emoji. Pardon me, I'm dumb

Edited by MrPink
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Armond White is a contrarian for the sake of being one. Personally I have no problem with that. We are all entitled to our opinions. But his act has been obvious since forever. I remember when everyone got into hissy fits because he "prevented" Toy Story 3 from a perfect 100% score on Rotten Tomatoes... even though RT's rating system has been proven to be full-of-shit. 

I just don't give the dude the time of day. He's clearly feeding off these reactions. It's what fuels him. Just stop giving into it, folks. 

3 minutes ago, MrPink said:

:gold:

EDIT: I suppose you mean as one of the like/reactions, not just emoji. Pardon me, I'm dumb

Yeah.

nah you’re not dumb.

we just need more Goldblum really 

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Squadron Leader Tele said:

Yeah, except they can't do that.

Of course, sure, they shouldn't have decided to push ahead with JL before BVS came out, but that's a different matter.

Is it too soon to revisit the never ending they should have postponed JL and found a new director after BvS argument. :ph34r:

1 hour ago, TheDarkKnightOfSteel said:

Honestly,while i would be in cloud 9 if the film smashed BO records,i can still call it a huge success because it did something that many thought it was impossible last year...it redeemed DC in the eyes of the general audience.

Whooooo boy gonna be a long month

• Like 4

Going to be really interesting - and certainly surprising - when the top 5 films worldwide of 2017 have only 1 superhero film. (SW8, BATB, FF8, DM3 being the first 4).

And even more shocking that it may end up being Thor and not Guardians nor JL.