AniNate

SpongeBob SquarePants: Sponge Out of Water | Paul Tibbitt | Feb. 6, 2015 | First Trailer on Page 9

I really don't know what to think of this...

So it looks like the official title of the movie is-

The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge Out of Water.

Might want to update the thread title with the actual title of the movie.

The movie is really solid, but the plot at the beginning is kind of similar to the first one, also surprisingly I think that 60-70% is 2D animation it was really cool to see 2D animation back in the big screen and Banderas was really game. This might be a really solid hit for Paramount.

• Like 1

The movie is really solid, but the plot at the beginning is kind of similar to the first one, also surprisingly I think that 60-70% is 2D animation it was really cool to see 2D animation back in the big screen and Banderas was really game. This might be a really solid hit for Paramount.

Did you see it in 3D and if so, are the traditional animation scenes in 3D? Quite surprising that only 30-40% of the film is CG/live action. 

Also is

Burger Beard actually a pirate or just some guy dressed as a pirate to promote his business

• Like 1

Oh you saw it? Plenty of jokes for adults or was it an all-kiddie affair?

• Like 1

Did you see it in 3D and if so, are the traditional animation scenes in 3D? Quite surprising that only 30-40% of the film is CG/live action. 

Also is

Burger Beard actually a pirate or just some guy dressed as a pirate to promote his business

Nope conventional 2D, but it made me want to see it again on 3D.

He is a pirate who also happens to own a burger shaped pirate car.

Oh you saw it? Plenty of jokes for adults or was it an all-kiddie affair?

I think for both, it's classic SpongeBob humor I say it's on par with the first, I really had a really good time :)

Edited by Inuyugi
  • Like 4

lol! where are these excellent posters coming from?

edit: ignore that, found out that they're actual posters made by Paramount. That's awesome.  :lol:

Edited by tree jumped out a window