Neo

Top Gun Maverick | May 27, 2022 | Catch it in theaters...again on December 2nd! | Comes to Paramount+ on December 22!

57 minutes ago, John Marston said:

More evidence Deadline is just making shit up. So this barley made more profit than films that it made 500-600m more than? Lol

It made a ton of money, but Paramount has to share all that with Cruise and Bruckheimer because of participation.

But I don't think Kosinski was getting in on that action. I thought he was just a director for hire here. Also McQuarrie gets big payday. Nice.

Edited by Mojoguy

1 hour ago, John Marston said:

More evidence Deadline is just making shit up. So this barley made more profit than films that it made 500-600m more than? Lol

The movie still make much more money than Minions 2, the only difference is talent got more share of reward than usual, which is a good isn't it? 

It's a scratch my back and I'll scratch your back thing.

The US Navy let this film use locations and hardware, in exchange the film made the Navy look good. Also film had to pay $11k per hour to use the fighter jets, and Cruise couldn't fly the jets himself obviously.

Edited by Mojoguy

Japan

Final Show of "Top Gun: Maverick" at Cinema Sunshine Ikebukuro (World's No.1 IMAX/4DX Location for TGM)

Screenshot-2023-0824-154650.jpg

It's almost getting sold out. There is still time until 18:30. With this, TGM will officially end screening at Cinema Sunshine Ikebukuro but will continue to play at TOHO Cinemas Hibiya (7 admits PS for Tomorrow Show)