Eric Duncan

The Kitchen l August 9, 2019 | New Line l Melissa McCarthy, Tiffany Haddish star l Based on the Vertigo comic book series

Just now, LOGAN'sLuckyRun said:

So is this connected to what's left of the DCEU or no?

What? It's based on a comic that was published by Vertigo, which just happened to be a subsidiary of DC Comics. It has nothing to do with those characters.

• Astonished 1

1 minute ago, TMP said:

What? It's based on a comic that was published by Vertigo, which just happened to be a subsidiary of DC Comics. It has nothing to do with those characters.

I never heard of the Vertigo brand until I saw the trailer. I actually don't read comic books because I'm illiterate.

The posters look great! WB should give this a push very soon! However I don’t think this”ll be like their past three years in their successful August slot. 

It could do more moderate like an opening around $13-$17 million and make above $45-$50 million domestic. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Maxmoser3 said:

The posters look great! WB should give this a push very soon! However I don’t think this”ll be like their past three years in their successful August slot. 

It could do more moderate like an opening around $13-$17 million and make above $45-$50 million domestic. 

It seems to me like their push is already underway. I've seen many ads on television and YouTube. They're fighting to keep this known to the public, and I don't blame them with the goodwill that all three actresses have recently garnered. I can see this doing better than Widows to be honest.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Slambros said:

It seems to me like their push is already underway. I've seen many ads on television and YouTube. They're fighting to keep this known to the public, and I don't blame them with the goodwill that all three actresses have recently garnered. I can see this doing better than Widows to be honest.

Saw a TV spot for this at a bar I was at on tv. Sounds intriguing. 

• Like 1

On 7/13/2019 at 5:17 PM, Maxmoser3 said:

That would be very solid! 

• Like 1