That One Girl

BLACK PANTHER WEEKEND THREAD | Current Estimates - 202.4M 3-day / 242.6M 4-day | Record 40.167 Monday; more than TFA!

3 minutes ago, druv10 said:

30M+ wouldn't surprise me for today. We've cultural phenomenon on our hand so normal limits don't apply. I really think it's going to surpass every movie except Avatar and SW7, hell 700M wouldn't shock me.

What if it beats those too to become #1?

Image result for brain explode gif

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Deja23 said:

This is a good sign for Tuesday. It seems places that couldn’t meet the demand over the weekend will continue to do above average. There were sell outs at my theater yesterday, but today it’s doing pretty normal, some mostly full, and others barely full.

Yeah. DC area, Atlanta and NYC might have the spill over. Probably not nationwide though. We'll see as the day goes forward. 

Edited by ecstasy
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, MrPink said:

I already have the "Wow! Look! It's Fucking Nothing". gif ready

Now he posted a Viola Davis GIF. :lol: With the number of A-List people he has referenced, it must be a nothing burger. Something would have already been reported by now if there was anything big going on.

1 minute ago, redfirebird2008 said:

Now he posted a Viola Davis GIF. :lol: With the number of A-List people he has referenced, it must be a nothing burger. Something would have already been reported by now if there was anything big going on.

He’s probably the only guy who knows what the scoop is.  I’ll wait

3 minutes ago, redfirebird2008 said:

Black actor? Female? Definitely not Nolan:sparta:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2