CJohn

INFINITY WAR WEEKEND THREAD | Actuals ~ 257.698M OW (RECORD) | 106.334M Friday, 82.131M Saturday (RECORD), 69.231M Sunday (RECORD) | 640.9M Worldwide Opening (RECORD) | Read the Rules on the First Post | SALE NOW LIVE

12 minutes ago, a2knet said:

Does anyone know when AIW looses the premium screens. 4th weekend when DP2 opens?

My local TrueIMAX has IW definitely penciled in for the next two weeks, but doesn't have anything in that week before DP2 opens from today through Sunday the 13th with nothing yet scheduled for the three days after that before DP2 opens.  Presumably IW will be there though, yes.   

After that DP2 takes the PLF screens for one week and then Solo comes in and grabs them the week after (presumably). Depending on how all of them play, and how contracts were written ahead of time, there might be some sharing of PLFs though.

Edited by Porthos
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Thrylos 7 said:

Sorry for the off topic but can you put a user on ignore in this forum? There’s a very annoying brat that I want to not see his posts.

Hover your cursor over their name. At the bottom is the ignore user button.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Thrylos 7 said:

Sorry for the off topic but can you put a user on ignore in this forum? There’s a very annoying brat that I want to not see his posts.

don't worry that one guy is gonna get threadbanned soon i'm sure.

• Haha 5

58 minutes ago, That Ambitious Guy said:

Lighten up a little.  It's all in good fun.  I'm sure the people I quoted can handle being wrong about something.

I just think it's funny how absolutely certain some people were about how high this would go, and how they ended up not being right in the end.  If my $228M prediction was wildly off after I've been adamant on it happening for months, then it'd be completely fair game for them to quote the posts where I said that.

I am sure you had your time when you were way wrong about something and you wouldn’t like someone shoving it in your face. 

Just now, Thrylos 7 said:

Thanks, though I am reading this through an iPad and I can’t seem to do it. Thanks again anyway.

Tap on the upper-right menu, tap on Account, and "Ignored Users" is an option at the bottom. Select that and you can type in a name and have it added (you have your choice of ignoring posts, messages, signatures, or some combo thereof).

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Thrylos 7 said:

Sorry to say they've made Tele a mod again so you'll have to wait until the weekend ends

• Haha 5
  • Sad 1

DHD again with a legendary range of 10 fucking million in between their numbers :hahaha:

Kinda hoping for 105, cause 95 would be an even smaller previews to OD increase than The Dark Knight Rises (though considering that the preview number is much bigger, it shouldn't be as surprising as it is). Obviously it won't drop 40% on Saturday like that did, though (probably an effect of the Aurora tragedy). And it's not that the 3rd biggest day in DOM film history should be dissatisfying at all, cause even 95 would be a great number.

Let's wait for Rth come on down and drop us with Asgardian gold juice to be more sure of where it's looking to land.

Edited by MCKillswitch123