Neo

Venom | 5 OCTOBER 2018 | Sony | Tom Hardy is Venom. Social Media reactions coming in

2 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

honestly you don't need to be a thing to have crazy pop twitter stans. even lana del rey has a bunch of them and at best she was close-to-a-thing 5 years ago.

Hahaha, I remember all of them dislike-bombing Creep when she got sued for ripping off Radiohead [who themselves were sued for Creep]

1 hour ago, CoolioD1 said:

ahaha what the fuck. bigger than any marvel/DC feud. 

That pretty much sums up the problematic world we life in. 
People have to understand, that a tweet is worth nothing. It is a quick thought, a random person had while pooping in the morning. We didn't listen to them before Twitter, just ignore them now.

There is no feud, because 3 people on Twitter do something. 

I'm so sick of this online stuff, trying to be important, while actually, it isn't. 

2 hours ago, CoolioD1 said:

ahaha what the fuck. bigger than any marvel/DC feud. 

Russian IA algorithm's got stuck in a loop. PS why did I thought the 2019 Godzilla movie was not a direct sequel but some movie universe connected stuff ? Did none of the cast or the previous entry showed up in the trailer ?

Edited by Barnack

5 minutes ago, AndyK said:

There was a similar fiasco with BvS before that movie was released. For whatever reason, Twitter bots are a really common thing, and it’s pretty goddamn annoying. People laugh whenever they hear about “Russian bots”, but if there’s one thing these past couple of years have taught me, it’s that nothing is too far fetched. 

10 minutes ago, Barnack said:

Russian IA algorithm's got stuck in a loop. PS why did I thought the 2019 Godzilla movie was not a direct sequel but some movie universe connected stuff ? Did none of the cast or the previous entry showed up in the trailer ?

i think ken watanabe and sally hawkins are in it. they were the scientists in the last one.

• Like 1

hello all my fellow definitely humans, 

some of you have forgotten to vote for Venom in the Most Anticipated Movies thread

https://forums.boxofficetheory.com/topic/667-box-office-theorys-most-anticipated-films/?page=351

Votes from Russian troll bots will definitely not be accepted! *

Also, Olga wanted me to mention that since the cafeteria on the 4th floor is closed, the ground floor столовая will have extra kissel throughout the evening.

*- All Venom votes from Russian trolls bots will actually be accepted.

Hmm.. so "Gagabots" are attacking Venom online...just when I thought I'd seen it all. Gaga was really, really huge a while ago but her hype has died down significantly in recent years, guess she still has her followers.

I honestly don't see this as being much of a problem here at all though. There aren't any Lady Gaga superfans on this board and most people here have (apparently) accepted that Venom might just be mediocre to ok.