Neo

Venom | 5 OCTOBER 2018 | Sony | Tom Hardy is Venom. Social Media reactions coming in

On 8/1/2018 at 12:15 PM, The Futurist said:

So, 

Harley Quinn (SS)

Deadpool

This

Is there any other currently very popular superhero property that I should know about that still hasn't got its movie yet ?

:thinking:

Image result for ms. marvel

• Like 1

Venom should've been a period piece film set in the early 00's with Drowning Pool's "LET THE BODIES HIT THE FLOOR" on the soundtrack. The character just oozes that edgy 00's appeal. Put some Slipknot on that soundtrack😎

• Haha 3

7 hours ago, eddyxx said:

Venom should've been a period piece film set in the early 00's with Drowning Pool's "LET THE BODIES HIT THE FLOOR" on the soundtrack. The character just oozes that edgy 00's appeal. Put some Slipknot on that soundtrack😎

You just described the Ben Affleck Daredevil lol

This seems to be a completely inexplicable phenomenon here. Somehow marketing that is giving complete Daredevil awful early 00's CBM vibes seems to be generating a shitton of views and social media hype. I have literally no idea why this is opening to 100+ like the signs say it is. I guess people now have nostalgia for the shit days of CBMs? 

Edited by MovieMan89

7 hours ago, MovieMan89 said:

This seems to be a completely inexplicable phenomenon here. Somehow marketing that is giving complete Daredevil awful early 00's CBM vibes seems to be generating a shitton of views and social media hype. I have literally no idea why this is opening to 100+ like the signs say it is. I guess people now have nostalgia for the shit days of CBMs? 

I wouldn't be surprised by a Green Lantern-esque run.

8 hours ago, MovieMan89 said:

People love Venom. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, MovieMan89 said:

I think it's because it looks different. There's body horror that we don't usually get in SH movies but it's also kind of goofy in a "must see it to believe it" way. 

10 hours ago, MovieMan89 said:

International.

Spiderman is the biggest character overseas, and Venom probably has more brand awareness than the other solo superhero movies this year's.

• Like 1

On 7/31/2018 at 1:21 PM, LaughingEvans said:

To undestand Hardy in this you need to practice for two weeks with TDKR and Peaky Blinders. "Leo and the bear" might help as well

If this movie can deliver as many memorable unintentionally hilarious scenes, dialogue, and memes as TDKR , then I will be fine with Sony shitting out umpteen villain spin offs. But I doubt it as Nolan is not the director.

Image result for bane gif

Image result for bane meme gif

Related image

Related image

Related image

Related image

1 hour ago, eddyxx said:

If this movie can deliver as many memorable unintentionally hilarious scenes, dialogue, and memes as TDKR , then I will be fine with Sony shitting out umpteen villain spin offs. But I doubt it as Nolan is not the director.

Image result for bane gif

Related image

Related image

Related image

Related image

I don’t get it. What’s so funny about Nolan as a director?