kayumanggi

AVENGERS ENDGAME | 1939.4 M overseas ● 2797.8 M worldwide

32 minutes ago, VenomXXR said:

Through Wednesday, $60.3m in SK -- $24.4m in Japan

On pace for $100m+ (10% over IW) in SK and $50m (50% over IW) in Japan.

Thanks Venom and very nice but it seems comic films are having a hard time getting over the 100-170 m hurdle in Japan and Sk for a while now. Did Tranformers or FA or any marvel film hit 120-150m in Japan? Eg is going for 90-115 in Japan or better?

Edited by Sheldon Cr

IW May 2nd was half of May 1st OS-Ch, 32.2 vs 64.5

That'd put EG at about 40, plus China is about 90m total overseas for Thursday.

IW made 147.9 over the 3 day weekend after a Thursday of 32.0 which would put EG at around 175-185, plus about 60-65 in China for FSS.  

Overseas total through May 5th should easily be north of 1500, and my estimate puts it at about between 1530 and 1550m.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Darth Lehnsherr said:

South Korea has been on the MCU train for a while now. Pretty much at maximum potential with Endgame now.

Barely going to become the top Hollywood movie with some +5-10% admits from Avatar, sad. A performance truly worthy of Endgame is to break the previous HW record by at least 25% :ph34r:

7 hours ago, Sheldon Cr said:

Thanks Nc.. Considering eg will never be considered the no legend that was the juggernaut 2009. See the avatar thread. Its really moot at this point. But fellow bo fans I'm enjoying a run fuelled by 22 films and 10 yrs of inflation and a China market that has increase 10 times since 2009 that finally has a chance to beat the champ..lol. Or does it😉

Oh and big claps for EG being the biggest ever USA film in the China. End game has surpassed the 500m USD at the bo mark.👍👍

Avengers Assemble! 

Your concern trolling is giving me PTSD.... Please stop... Avatar disassemble.. 🖕👎👎

Edited by Nero
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Nero said:

Your concept trolling is giving me PTSD.... Please stop... Avatar disassemble.. 🖕👎👎

I don’t know. I’m enjoying this 

7 hours ago, Sheldon Cr said:

Holy Gwakolomoly All.

I love made-up words

2 hours ago, Sheldon Cr said:

Thanks Venom and very nice but it seems comic films are having a hard time getting over the 100-170 m hurdle in Japan and Sk for a while now. Did Tranformers or FA or any marvel film hit 120-150m in Japan? Eg is going for 90-115 in Japan or better?

and ever-changing nonsensical range.

It’s great.

• Haha 5
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Nero said:

Your concern trolling is giving me PTSD.... Please stop... Avatar disassemble.. 🖕👎👎

Thank you for pointing that out.

Hopefully 'someone' will finally stop it

7 minutes ago, Nakamura said:

So, 2nd May:

China 50

NA 21.4 est

And the rest of the world? Have we had the number yet? 

Everyday around 5pm GMT

Expect something around 45m OS-C 

Edited by pepsa
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, pepsa said:

Everyday around 5pm GMT

Expect something around 45m OS-C 

With that, we have $1.780B before weekend.

Assume that DOS 160, China 77 (35+25+7), OS - China needs to be at least $190M to make it $2.2B 

Edited by Nakamura
  • Like 1

43 minutes ago, Nakamura said:

With that, we have $1.780B before weekend.

Assume that DOS 160, China 77 (35+25+7), OS - China needs to be at least $190M to make it $2.2B 

Don't forget that 1.780B wouldn't be before weekend, as the Thursday gross is partially included in the weekend gross due to some OS coutries having 4-day figures.

• Like 2