CJohn

DEADPOOL 2 WEEKEND THREAD | Spoilers = BANNED INTO OBLIVION | Dp2 125M and 300 WW debut...Asgard Sun update pg 123

• Community Manager
7 minutes ago, aabattery said:

Yeah, it's really clear just from the trailer.

ant-man-and-the-wasp-giant-man.jpg?quali

Look at him! He's huge!

Just don't start him on comparing sizes with other growing fellows.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Chewy said:

I think Infinity War helped a lot in that regard. Character got a fantastic showcase.

Lose the hospital and go full magic, give Wong a bigger role. Maybe even get Scarlet Witch to costar (she makes sense with the magic theme)

NO I need more McAdams

The fact that Paul Rudd is a superhero before the likes of fanboys’ favorites like Nathan Fillion and co. always amuses me, in a pleasing way. 

• Like 3

Just now, Sam said:

The fact that Paul Rudd is a superhero before the likes of fanboys’ favorites like Nathan Fillion and co. always amuses me, in a pleasing way. 

Dude's probably gonna spend the rest of his career going from one meh procedural show no one actually watches to another.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Chewy said:

Ant-Man released to muted buzz (everyone thought it was gonna be Marvel's first huge flop b/c of behind-the-scenes drama, middling reception to Ultron and lethargic marketing) but played extremely well with family audiences. The only leggier Marvel movies are Panther and Guardians 1.

And Iron Man 1. Ant Man is the 4th leggiest MCU movie and one of the only 5 MCU movies with multi of 3 or above. 

It is also the 6th leggiest superhero movie of any studio since the 2000’s if I am not wrong 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, filmlover said:

Dude's probably gonna spend the rest of his career going from one meh procedural show no one actually watches to another.

Castle was a hit. We will see how The Rookie performs.

• Community Manager
2 minutes ago, Sam said:

Nathan Fillion would be a good pick for a big screen version of the Tick and that's it.

2 minutes ago, Sam said:

What, you don't think that blue guy he voiced in GOTG is a hero? :apocalypse: 

2 minutes ago, Chewy said:

Yes but not like this. Movie did her dirty, time to set her free

Just now, CJohn said:

She might be the most useless romantic interest in all of these movies.

We can rebuild, the foundations are still strong.

• Like 3

• Community Manager
1 minute ago, CJohn said:

Castle was a hit. We will see how The Rookie performs.

I liked Castle. It was a fun show. I don't know yet if I will check out The Rookie. 

• Community Manager
Just now, aabattery said:

Have her learn magic. She can protect the London sanctum from any attacks.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, aabattery said:

Lets meet in the middle and say no, they aren't.

• Disbelief 1

• Community Manager
4 minutes ago, filmlover said:

A lot of Castle fans don't like him anymore. They blamed him for Stana Katic fired right before the show got canceled anyways.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Water Bottle said:

Have her learn magic. She can protect the London sanctum from any attacks.

I would have her learn magic as well. McAdams was beyond wasted in the first, by far the weakest sort of love interest in the MCU and this is coming from someone who dislike's Portman's Jane a lot. 

3 minutes ago, ZeeSoh said:

And Iron Man 1. Ant Man is the 4th leggiest MCU movie and one of the only 5 MCU movies with multi of 3 or above. 

It is also the 6th leggiest superhero movie of any studio since the 2000’s if I am not wrong 

Include Iron Man's midnights in its weekend Ant-Man is leggier :) 

• Like 2