Water Bottle

HAN SOLO MEMORIAL (day weekend) THREAD | Solo Flops Domestically with 83M/101M weekend. Spectacularly Bombs Overseas with 65M weekend.

26 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

I was gonna say we shouldn't start the thread by dunking on Han but this is the weekend where the movie about his namesake is finally being released.

but i think the movie about his sex life is also called Solo.

Petition to change the title to "HAN WEEKEND THREAD" is now in full force.

Just now, WrathOfHan said:

Petition to change the title to "HAN WEEKEND THREAD" is now in full force.

Epic bomb threads are the best threads, don't need anything else to get a real spicy weekend going. Especially with this #brand and these loonie fans

Get ur popcorn ready folks

• Like 2

Apparently Fox are being very petty in some markets, specially Chile

In Chile Fox lifted restrictions on discounts early for Deadpool 2, that means that Solo will open second on the most favorable market for Star Wars relatively speaking in the region.

That's just petty, It's not like Solo needs to be embarrassed any further.

That's somewhat hilarious to be sure.

Wonder how the Champions League Final will affect Solo Saturday in Europe, its a heavily watched event and the UK has a rooting interest this time for a change.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

1 minute ago, grim22 said:

Wonder how the Champions League Final will affect Solo Saturday in Europe, its a heavily watched event and the UK has a rooting interest this time for a change.

Well I don't know how much more can you drop from -70%?

5 minutes ago, grim22 said:

:hahaha:

i guess they want Comcast to buy them out instead 

To be fair, when's the last tentpole that absolutely collapsed last minute and looked to drop into possible bomb territory?  It's gotta be JL, right, b/c TLJ made bank, even if it fell off fast, and AWIT just didn't have a big enough budget or care from this board to matter...