Jayhawk the Hutt

Knives Out | Nov 27 2019 | 18th Most Profitable Movie of 2019 | Coming to Amazon Prime June 12

1 hour ago, marveldcfox said:

Jumanji scared them away. You want some limelight on your trailer so better to delay it for a day to hopefully get more exposure.

what limelight? I see no traction at all ,besides maybe reddit.

Ok, so this is stylish but not my thing at all. It's a comedy but I don't know just didn't land for me but I'm sure that crowd that's crazy about Hereditary and Midsomer will eat it up. It's a well cut trailer and actors chew scenery like they should in this type of a movie. But yeah, did not convince me to check it out. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Valonqar said:

Ok, so this is stylish but not my thing at all. It's a comedy but I don't know just didn't land for me but I'm sure that crowd that's crazy about Hereditary and Midsomer will eat it up. It's a well cut trailer and actors chew scenery like they should in this type of a movie. But yeah, did not convince me to check it out. 

:thinking:

10 minutes ago, CoolEric258 said:

lmao they actually had the balls to put in "From the director of The Last Jedi"

I laughed so hard when I saw that. Those poor so-called Star Wars "fans" just got their feelings hurt once again.

This looks like a blast. Thanksgiving can't get here fast enough.

• Like 5

Those artfully placed knives as decoration....Leto!Joker taught 'em!

Also damn this is reminding me of Hotel Artemis but with less individual style in the characters, which is fine, as long as it ends up better than HA. 

• Like 1