Jayhawk the Hutt

Knives Out | Nov 27 2019 | 18th Most Profitable Movie of 2019 | Coming to Amazon Prime June 12

4 hours ago, Ryan Reynolds said:

this looks ok, but wasn't impressed. Daniel Craig not exactly a draw outside of Bond. But audiences may want a palate cleanser after the shitshows of Dark Fate and Charlie Angels.

My bet is that both Terminator and Charlie's Angels will be better received by the audience and easily make a lot more money. This looks to be another Bad Times at El Royale.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, JimiQ said:
  • Jamie Lee Curtis as Linda Thrombrey, Harlan's daughter and Ransom, Meg and Jacob's mother.
  • Michael Shannon as Walt Thrombrey, Harlan's son and Ransom, Meg and Jacob's father.

From wiki, shoudln't one of them say "-in-law", or is there some incest going on?

I thought Don Johnson is supposed to be the husband and father

IMDB has different surnames for all so that's no help

7 hours ago, Ryan Reynolds said:

this looks ok, but wasn't impressed. Daniel Craig not exactly a draw outside of Bond. But audiences may want a palate cleanser after the shitshows of Dark Fate and Charlie Angels.

Terminator >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> this

Also: James Cameron >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Ryan "Pooper" Johnson

Even: Charlie's Angels >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> this

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Zatt Hawkguy Murdock said:

Fucking LOVED it. Trailer sold me the fuck out of this for me. What a fucking ensemble. Let’s see what Rian Johnson da God has cooked for us this time.

WTF are you smoking??

Dude hasn't got a single coherent movie - and has 3 or 4 failed ones, that's what he's got.

Edited by shayhiri

7 minutes ago, lorddemaxus said:

I find it funny that the guy who has written books no one has ever read (and probably don't even exist) even has the audacity to talk crap about a person who is more successful than he will ever be.

Only that it's the other way around here. I am much more successful in my field than he will ever be in his. He is a total failure and will most probably never redeem himself. I am everything he wanted to be - but he couldn't get there. I did it with my eyes closed while I was still a teenager.

That is why I can see the things I am seeing and saying here. And that is why you haven't got the slightest idea what you're talking about.

Edited by shayhiri

1 minute ago, shayhiri said:

Only that it's the other way around here. I am much more successful in my field than he will ever be. He is a total failure and will most probably never redeem himself. I am everything he wanted to be.

That is why I can see the things I am seeing and saying here. And that is why you haven't got the slightest idea what you're talking about.

Nah, more people will remember and know who Johnson is than your petty ass. If anyone remembers Shay, it will be as the loser who is insecure enough to refer to himself in third person.

Please tell me when your books start selling millions worldwide and when I've heard of you. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, lorddemaxus said:

Nah, more people will remember and know who Johnson is than your petty ass.

Oh, of course a great deal more will remember and mention him - and his mother! - but not with honorable intentions, I'm afraid.

If anyone remembers Shay, it will be as the loser who is insecure enough to refer to himself in third person.

Please tell me when your books start selling millions worldwide and when I've heard of you. 

giphy.gif

Edited by shayhiri

2 hours ago, shayhiri said:

Only that it's the other way around here. I am much more successful in my field than he will ever be in his. He is a total failure and will most probably never redeem himself. I am everything he wanted to be - but he couldn't get there. I did it with my eyes closed while I was still a teenager.

I didn't know you were an author, Shay! What do you write and where can I find your books?

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, captainwondyful said:

*looks around*

ANYWAY

I assume you've already got plans to visit LA over the holiday in hopes of an Evans sighting between the premiere for this and most likely being Disneyland's Candlelight narrator the first weekend of December (if they don't have him on lock after Hemsworth and Pratt have done it the past two years then Disney is the ultimate flop studio no matter how much money they make).

15 minutes ago, filmlover said:

I assume you've already got plans to visit LA over the holiday in hopes of an Evans sighting between the premiere for this and most likely being Disneyland's Candlelight narrator the first weekend of December (if they don't have him on lock after Hemsworth and Pratt have done it the past two years then Disney is the ultimate flop studio no matter how much money they make).

Lol, no. 

Spoiler

That’s what SDCC is for 

• Haha 1