Jayhawk the Hutt

Knives Out | Nov 27 2019 | 18th Most Profitable Movie of 2019 | Coming to Amazon Prime June 12

On 11/21/2019 at 6:02 AM, Valonqar said:

It's over, lads. Rian's greek card is renewed. Some friends and family watched this on an advanced screening in LA yesterday. They hate TLJ guts, regularly watch Doomcock, Jeremy, WCBs, etc. They LOVE this. LOVE LOVE LOVE. They rave the fuck out. say movie's fun af, cast is amazing and they think it should be up for some awards. They think that space/SW simply isn't Rian's forte but mystery totally is and that he knows how to do a mystery proper unlike JJ. So yes, this will break out big time. That 25M for 5 days tracking is laughable. Once the word gets out, people will flock to theaters like nobody's business.

Dan, Chris, Ana are MVPs. 

Im sure Rian cares so much what the trolls who couldn’t get over a silly space movie thought.

Edited by The Panda
  • Like 3

4 hours ago, Deep Wang said:

Tonight is the night!  I'm so excited!

I feel like I can’t post my reactions cause they will be spoilers since they are 99% probably gonna be tied to Evans screen time. 😂😂😂😂

• Like 1

18 hours ago, JB33 said:

I hope it can breakout and do something totally unexpected, like $35M+ FSS. If any non franchise movie is going to do that, it would be a super crowd pleaser like this one seems to be.

Thing is KNives is opening on Thanksgiving eve in the US..and Thanksgiving, even more then Christmas, in the US the big family day. That is going to hurt the Thrusday numbers.

Saw it tonight. 

While I wasn't blow away, I did think it was a well put together film. I can see this playing very well with the 35+ crowd (of which I am a part of) and hopefully have some great legs throughout December. 

Theater was sold out and the crowd seemed to very much enjoy it. Lots of laughs throughout. 
Won't say anything more cause I don't want to spoil anything. 

• Thanks 1