WrathOfHan

Thanksgiving Weekend Thread: ESTIMATES (Page 40) | Ralph 55.7M (84.5M Total) | Creed II 35.3M (55.8M Total) | The Grinch 30.2M | Grindelwald 29.7M | Robin Hood 9.1M (14.2M Total) | AMAZING BLACK FRIDAY SALE

2 minutes ago, Premium George said:

I was expecting the trailer to be bad but not this bad. And most of the people think that. We are living in post bahubali time now, people will not eat anything up. Big opening and then will fade away.

Yeah if all goes well, this gonna bomb big way. Besides, got some reports from some exhibitors who watched that film is better than trailer. May work, but I hope not.:Venom:

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, La Binoche said:

That thing couldn't carry a movie in her prime when she was a popular teen pop act. Too talentless (and forgotten now). 

46 minutes ago, ScoobyDoo21 said:

Britney Spears fans? you sure you didn't accidentally time travel to today instead of  2001 or 2008?

I just seen Britney in a sold out arena earlier this year. She played to 57,000 in Brighton too. She still has fans! Don’t be cruel lol. 

17 minutes ago, Zakiyyah6 said:

Love Brit but the lead role needed an undeniable good singer like an Ariana,  Christina and of course Gaga. A thin voiced singer wouldn't have worked. 

Not Christina in recent years, yikes. But she was great in Burlesque - the musical performance parts only lol. 

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, sfran43 said:

MV5BNzAwNzUzNjY4MV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMTQ5

Total Lifetime Grosses
Domestic:  $211,707,620    25.7%
Foreign:  $610,800,000    74.3%

Worldwide:  $822,507,620  
Domestic Summary
Opening Weekend:  $80,255,756
(#1 rank, 4,250 theaters, $18,884 average)
% of Total Gross:  37.9%
> View All 7 Weekends
Widest Release:  4,250 theaters
In Release:  52 days / 7.4 weeks

:gold::wintf:

9 minutes ago, Krissykins said:

I just seen Britney in a sold out arena earlier this year. She played to 57,000 in Brighton too. She still has fans! Don’t be cruel lol. 

Not Christina in recent years, yikes. But she was great in Burlesque - the musical performance parts only lol. 

Christina was dull as dishwater during her acting scenes in Burlesque. She looked beautiful but she doesn't have the screen presence nor the acting chops. 

FB2 OS weekend was 84 with 13 from Japan, so it had a 63% drop in holdover OS markets (191.5 => 71)?

EDIT: Day 1 and 2, Wed+Thu was 31, so 160 => 71, 56% drop

Edited by a2k
  • Haha 2