sfran43

Weekend Thread: weekend #s (Actuals) Dumbo $45.99M, Us $33.23M, CM $20.66M

Just now, Jake Gittes said:

I'm a drinker but haven't smoked a cigarette in my life. Would like to try weed though.

Eating it is more enjoyable for nonsmoker's. Weed cake is delicious. Although gotta be careful. If it's strong you get the munchies, eat more cake and wake up stoned 8 hours later. Or so I've been told :)

tbh, it's not even (just) religious reasons that I don't drink; I've been trying really hard to get down to single digit body fat for the last few months so my diet's just been boiled chicken and broccoli.

Just had my 16th wedding anniversary and haven’t drank since my wedding, mostly cause I hate the taste of alcohol. But I had to do at least one shot with my wife or else I was going to be in trouble that day. 

Never smoked anything in my life and never felt the need to try. 

• Like 4

A far cry from the tracking projections for Dumbo

https://deadline.com/2019/03/dumbo-disney-global-box-office-opening-projection-1202583032/

A global opening between $137M-$155M is what we’re hearing at this point in town with overseas between $80M-90M and domestic projections literally wild: Disney thinks it’s in the $50Ms, others in the $60M-$65M range, but after today’s Rotten Tomatoes score of 51% Rotten, we’re figuring $57.5M on the low end

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, cdsacken said:

Eating it is more enjoyable for nonsmoker's. Weed cake is delicious. Although gotta be careful. If it's strong you get the munchies, eat more cake and wake up stoned 8 hours later. Or so I've been told :)

I can dig it

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, cax16 said:

Just had my 16th wedding anniversary and haven’t drank since my wedding, mostly cause I hate the taste of alcohol. But I had to do at least one shot with my wife or else I was going to be in trouble that day. 

Happy anniversary! Just had my 11th

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, cax16 said:

2 minutes ago, cdsacken said:

Happy anniversary! Just had my 11th

Happy anniversary to both of you!

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, grim22 said:

So, all those who said Mary Poppins 2 was the fluke and tracking would never be this far off to the downside...well, now we have recent example #2:)...another example of tracking NOT being the floor...

Edited by TwoMisfits