Eric Quinn

AVENGERS: ENDGAME WEEKEND THREAD l Actuals: $357.115M | $866.526M OS, $1.223B WW l Russos true box office kings l *** NO SPOILERS - Even Tagged ***| SALE NOW LIVE: 50% Off Gold Montly, 25% Off Gold Annually

4 minutes ago, MrPink said:

*Quietly puts away the True Detective gifs*

Mods when they see people are having fun be like

8 minutes ago, grim22 said:

Decided to ban the root cause and see if that works. Also might discourage shitposting. Mainly we got reports, which is why we acted on it after reading through a lot of pages

Why do you guys want to kill the forum? This is fun. This is a weekend to celebrate and enjoy. The forums used to be fun. There are no numbers to discuss. What is the problem? Unban TOG.

Edited by CJohn
  • Like 13

5 minutes ago, Ethan Hunt said:

This is why noone fun posts on BOT anymore

How is your hype meter regarding Endgame? Would you say... there is no hype?

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, filmlover said:

Ethan do you at least agree there's no hype?

I mean no. It was funny because i legitimately didn't think there was hype for infinity war. I think i learned my lesson

Now I'm just annoyed by the hype

2 minutes ago, CJohn said:

Why do you guys want to kill the forum? This is fun. This is a weekend to celebrate and enjoy. The forums used to be fun. There are no numbers to discuss. What is the problem? Unban TOG.

Don't believe this post, this is how the CJohn saga began 

3 minutes ago, CJohn said:

Summon your MOD powers and be the saviour. O Lord I pray to you!!!! :worthy:

• Like 1

So TOG gets threadbanned for shitposting wih no numbers yet tons of other users get to and probably will continue to slide for much more toxic behavior? 

Edited by YourMother the Edgelord