Eric Loves Rey

AVENGERS: ENDGAME WEEKEND THREAD l Actuals: $357.115M | $866.526M OS, $1.223B WW l Russos true box office kings l *** NO SPOILERS - Even Tagged ***| SALE NOW LIVE: 50% Off Gold Montly, 25% Off Gold Annually

My predicts:

Previews: $70M

Friday/Previews: $145M

Saturday: $90M

Sunday: $74M

OW: $309M. The hype is ridiculous and maybe I’m caving into it a bit but I think this will happen.

2 minutes ago, Nero said:

Summon your MOD powers and be the saviour. O Lord I pray to you!!!! :worthy:

I tried. @Water Bottle said he didn't need any more mods for the weekend. He may have also mentioned he wanted to reach Friday with at least half of the forum unbanned and I told him that would be impossible, and that at least 3/4 of the forum would be banned by then.

• Sad 2

@Water Bottle please let CJohn be mod for this weekend only. There are many users like me who came to BoT just for Endgame and since such an event happens very rarely we would like to have fun too. I know some members will start stupid fanboy war but we will report it so you don't have to worry about that. This one time let CJohn be mod that's all I ask. Thank You 😄

• Community Manager
Just now, John C-Nah said:

giphy.gif

wowa John C-Nah. Long time no see. Say anyone else notice CJohn and John C-Nah are never online at the same time? Must be a coincidence. CJohn ain't ripped like John C-Nah.

• Disbelief 1

Just now, Nero said:

@Water Bottle please let CJohn be mod for this weekend only. There are many users like me who came to BoT just for Endgame and since such an event happens very rarely we would like to have fun too. I know some members will start stupid fanboy war but we will report it so you don't have to worry about that. This one time let CJohn be mod that's all I ask. Thank You 😄

TBH I just came to see @That One Guy shitpost. I'm very disappointed 

• Like 2