Eric Prime

AVENGERS: ENDGAME WEEKEND THREAD l Actuals: $357.115M | $866.526M OS, $1.223B WW l Russos true box office kings l *** NO SPOILERS - Even Tagged ***| SALE NOW LIVE: 50% Off Gold Montly, 25% Off Gold Annually

25 minutes ago, HouseOfTheSun said:

So right now we’re looking at a drop around the same as IW. The same multiplier gets us to to a new domestic record assuming 360m OW

Which is insane in itself considering how enormous previews, true friday and saturday were.

• Astonished 1

Good thing i reserved tickets for tuesday. Cannot wait to see it. I am hoping it lives up to its insane hype.

I know this isn't the last, but it just feels like a goodbye to all the characters you have known for all these years. you know some people have grown up with it and it just feels like our own Star Wars.

Edited by ScoobyDoo21

Perhaps the most shocking thing to me is that despite breaking IW’s previews by 54%, the internal multi is less than 10% worse than IW (roughly 6 vs 6.6). Even when smashing the preview record, Marvel don’t frontload.

• Like 5

33 minutes ago, Sam said:

Oops!

Here, my sincere apology

giphy.gif

Assuming they're not "friendly" enough to do that, I think it's pretty sad how females have to "laugh it off" so it doesn't get worse. 

Thankfully things are changing.  

• Like 4
  • Thanks 6
  • Haha 1

Just now, expensiveho said:

Assuming they're not "friendly" enough to do that, I think it's pretty sad how females have to "laugh it off" so it doesn't get worse. 

Thankfully things are changing.  

As weird as it would be, that must have sort of been pre-planned. If not, I really hope that person lost their job and it's all downhill from there for them.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

46 minutes ago, Sam said:

Oops!

Here, my sincere apology

giphy.gif

The sad thing about this is this guy thinks it’s okay to touch Scarjo like that on live TV. Imagine how he is when the cameras aren’t rolling and the woman around him aren’t an A-list actress...

• Like 3

I mean if the guy asked or said he was going to do it and ScarJo said "Go ahead", then it's fine. She was obviously okay with some reporter grabbing her boob lol. Best not to waste our energy on stuff like this when, as usual, we have zero idea of the context.

• Like 1