sfran43

Weekend Thread: Weekend Actuals - John Wick: Chapter 3 $56.82M | Avengers Endgame $29.97M | Detective Pikachu $25.10M

15 minutes ago, baumer said:

You know there is a few members here at this site who work in Hollywood and have legitimate directing jobs editing jobs marketing jobs finance jobs and so on. There's also lots of guys at this site who have really attractive partners. Most of them don't brag about it. Usually when you start telling everybody how hot your girlfriend is or how amazing your job is or how much money you make or how many banks you bubumy, you're full of shit and just seeking attention.

Baumer baumy . i understand why you would want this to be true this time..i really do.. and i wasnt bragging...btw she would probably love it when i bragg with her coz she deserves it... it was a jab on a jab which resulted in you guys peeving into my enjoyment in proving one member she exists... if its a lie i get demolished... if its not then maybe this guy thinks twice next time...whats wrong with learning curve? And how come with all your high ground you just managed to  extrapolate what it is that you can brag about(hollywood) while the only thing i said she is a 19y/o law student supermodel...all i want is to prove she exists because he questioned it and based his whole jab at her imagining... and i call this "cba predicament" for a reason l..not like i enjoy it.. 😕 TTVOMJ

Edited by Maximum Avery
Typos
  • Astonished 1

19 minutes ago, baumer said:

You know there is a few members here at this site who work in Hollywood and have legitimate directing jobs editing jobs marketing jobs finance jobs and so on. There's also lots of guys at this site who have really attractive partners. Most of them don't brag about it. Usually when you start telling everybody how hot your girlfriend is or how amazing your job is or how much money you make or how many banks you buy, you're full of shit and just seeking attention.

Should have just @ ACSlater at this point. 

1 minute ago, Maximum Avery said:

Haha...nah.. you aint never seen anything like her.. noone has... immunity to commoners 😕 TTVOMJ

will you stop this if we all pretend we're impressed by your very real girlfriend like you want us to be?

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Nova said:

It’s amazing how these BOT threads just get weirder and weirder as time goes on. Just when I think a thread is the peak, we get another thread a week later that takes its place. 

And yet here you are.. where would you fit in irl? Imagine a table.. where is your place lil red pikapool?^^ TTVOMJ

• Like 1

1 minute ago, CoolioD1 said:

will you stop this if we all pretend we're impressed by your very real girlfriend like you want us to be?

Thanks but your 79k something tells me you get easily impressed and commoners arent her thing? Am i sensing group hug now?:/ Geez xD TTVOMJ

Edited by Maximum Avery
Typos

4 minutes ago, Nova said:

It’s amazing how these BOT threads just get weirder and weirder as time goes on. Just when I think a thread is the peak, we get another thread a week later that takes its place. 

I think a lot of users need to be filtered out. I understand not everyone is going to spend hours doing tracking and stuff but I think mods should look at these users with few posts, no avatar etc. and see what they're contributing. Some users are simply a waste of space on this forum.

• Like 2

Just now, Maximum Avery said:

Thanks but your 75k something tells me you get easily impressed and commoners arent her thing? Am i sensing group hug now?:/ Geez xD TTVOMJ

dude i don't want to fuck your barely legal girlfriend stop asking.

2 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

Why wait until tomorrow? I already know who his smoking hot girlfriend is.

Spoiler

Right+Hand.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

3 minutes ago, Maximum Avery said:

And yet here you are.. where would you fit in irl? Imagine a table.. where is your place lil red pikapool?^^ TTVOMJ

I actually don’t exist irl. I’m a Russian Bot. 

2 minutes ago, JB33 said:

I think a lot of users need to be filtered out. I understand not everyone is going to spend hours doing tracking and stuff but I think mods should look at these users with few posts, no avatar etc. and see what they're contributing. Some users are simply a waste of space on this forum.

But where would you fit in irl Mr. Two balloon profile pic? What table will you be sitting at?  Something to think about