sfran43

Weekend Thread: Weekend Actuals - John Wick: Chapter 3 $56.82M | Avengers Endgame $29.97M | Detective Pikachu $25.10M

2 hours ago, Maximum Avery said:

I am a p***y... long time ago i was a man...an alpha as people like to say it... then harry potter happened and made more money than fotr... i "censored" that movie and did not understand why it made more money than peter jackson's surprising epic(few years before i ridiculed a friend who used gandalf and mithrandir while talking about _computors_*yuck*)... a film magazine showed a picture of a bearded man on slopes of a snowy mountain... while picture next to it was a blonde savage man lustfuly holding a perfect piece of jewelry..i was hooked and i felt a storm coming... sheer magnitude of it never again replicated(not even with TT and ROtK)... cate's voice at the beginning, a woman(!!?):o...no less... breaking possibilities of established... next year chicago beat the two towers at the oscars(not that it had a chance, but it irked me so i "censored" it as well)... sorry for the delay, but here is where i finaly come to my point... one clumsy evening i ended up watching harry potter and the chamber of secrets(this one wasn't banned since it made less than the two towers)... and ended up loving it... i immediately watched sorcerers stone and chicago.. fell in love with both and swore i will never judge a movie before or based on any prejudice... it transcended movies and now i dont judge anything before mixing as much variables, knowledge and compassion even tho i can see some red flags and am not blind to distractions... why did i say i am a p***y? Because now i cant hate a movie hahaha... i mean i have personal disappointments based on my prerelease expectations(matrixes, potc sequels, prometheus, man of steel, pacific rim, interstellar etc...) , but in a discourse where i cannot explain every aspect of my opinion because the window doesnt allow it(public chat is a merciless place to get your whole point across), i will rather keep my mouth shut and not inspire anything that someone might missinterpret and finalize... i think i am OCD when it comes to my own rep and truth... if we were in a room with alcohol and nice lounge atmosphere i would GLADLY destroy/dissect EVERYTHING even with people like ironjimbo because they would see those true alphas NEVER do wrong... and erosion of negativity is so powerful change is imminent:) so i give advice everyone here: try to talk about data and better things than what you hate.. try talking about the things you like and and the ones you love(things you dislike will surface anyway, but hopefuly in a manner in which good things have already been weighed and made the subject easier to crunch)... THEN the critical mass of positive attitudes raises the whole level of discourse to another plane even subconciously... serotonine/dopamine etc... have a nice evening data lovers!:) TTVOMJ

This is @Clubs Are Trash until someone proves otherwise. 

• Like 3

Watched the first two John Wick films last night for the first time in preparation for seeing the third film tonight. Great shit! The first film is probably one of my new favorite action movies. Chapter 2 was pretty good as well, though I personally prefer the first one. Keanu Reeves can kick my ass and break every bone in my body if he wanted to... and I wouldn't even mind it.

Can't wait to watch the third film tonight! I'm pumped!!!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Maximum Avery said:

Yup.. she laughs when i call her supermodel cause she thinks its quaint...would you like to talk to her? Link to her Ig? ^^ lets see how you recoil now...spreading your thin argument over another irrelevant digression doesnt make you stand out where you actualy would like to.. its only working when surrounded by audience which didnt let go of ego and wants to defend its worth by any means necessary... like being a cynic, quasi brodude humor or jumping from one irrelevant point to another grasping for straws... while all i said was that i cant hate movies and suggest everyone the same... hate is a strong BAD thing..nothing wrong with trying to get rid of it dont you think? ^^ edit: supermodel/law school student! Dont forget TTVOMJ

Sure, I'll talk to her. get her to DM me on the forum, bro.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, KP1025 said:

Tuesday jumps across the board will probably be depressed a little because of Victoria Day in Canada.

Good call. If JW3 were to mimick Deadpool 2 it would increase by 3-5% on Tuesday.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, baumer said:

Whenever @Maximum Avery starts going on about supermodel girlfriend it reminds me of Anthony Michael Hall in The breakfast Club when he keeps telling everyone that he has a girlfriend in Niagara falls.

Whenever i see a mr mod in need of exposure and attention online it reminds me of everyday folk and how its rare to see such bravery irl xD imagine talking about movies and not hating again? Instead of using words "whenever" in vain... someone mentioned you are 50? I guess breakfast club IS your reference point.. muh love me mod... i will call you that online and irl i will buy you a beer and introduce you to victimless humor with balls we use in balkan ;)❤️ TTVOMJ

Edited by Maximum Avery
Typos
  • Astonished 1

29 minutes ago, Avatree said:

Sure, I'll talk to her. get her to DM me on the forum, bro.

Perfect... can you stream it real time so you can all watch perfection in work?^^ i figure after her uni and after we watch got finale... so it is around 6pm central european time...i dont know how to "dm" here but i will quote your name and let the festivities begin ^^ cant wait!! TTVOMJ

26 minutes ago, Maximum Avery said:

Perfect... can you stream it real time so you can all watch perfection in work?^^ i figure after her uni and after we watch got finale... so it is around 6pm central european time...i dont know how to "dm" here but i will quote your name and let the festivities begin ^^ cant wait!! TTVOMJ

tenor.gif?itemid=10857428

I must’ve entered the wrong thread

Animated GIF

*Checks thread title* Oh... no, it’s right.

The next few weeks are going to be very interesting for Endgame, crawling towards that Avatar WW number. It’s gonna be close. 

1 minute ago, Avatree said:

tenor.gif?itemid=10857428

Nvm, i am sure i will be able to reach you here.. just be here at around 6pm cet ^^ we will exchange needed info and voila.. you 2 can talk... but as i said stream it live so there are no fake anecdotes you might use against me.. evidence is evidence and needed for this "cba" predicament TTVOMJ

1 minute ago, Maximum Avery said:

Nvm, i am sure i will be able to reach you here.. just be here at around 6pm cet ^^ we will exchange needed info and voila.. you 2 can talk... but as i said stream it live so there are no fake anecdotes you might use against me.. evidence is evidence and needed for this "cba" predicament TTVOMJ

okay, right so I'm skyping your girlfriend at 6pm? thats cool can you just make sure she takes her clothes off before she turns the camera on.

I'll give you my word buddy, no fake anecdotes!

3 minutes ago, JB33 said:

Drugs.

No... it started with 1 of the mods argument with some of the members and to lighten the mood i made a rant how talking about movies you love might be better than talking about movies you dislike and without using the words hate... someone went the low road on me and here we are..nothing confusing or out of perspective and you know it TTVOMJ

6 minutes ago, Avatree said:

okay, right so I'm skyping your girlfriend at 6pm? thats cool can you just make sure she takes her clothes off before she turns the camera on.

I'll give you my word buddy, no fake anecdotes!

Noone will take clothes off unless turned on.. and i really hope you do turn her on.. . Then i would know for sure she is only mortal and able to get turned on by other guys than me... and dont you think you wont start to sweat when you run out of things to say while the only goal was to prove she exists/teaching you a lesson in "dont be a d***"...which will surely be reached after few minutes of your inevitable embarrasment(around the same time its needed for you to *khm*...)xD skype/wapp it is then!^^ TTVOMJ

Edited by Maximum Avery
Typos
  • Like 1
  • Knock It Off 1

You know there is a few members here at this site who work in Hollywood and have legitimate directing jobs editing jobs marketing jobs finance jobs and so on. There's also lots of guys at this site who have really attractive partners. Most of them don't brag about it. Usually when you start telling everybody how hot your girlfriend is or how amazing your job is or how much money you make or how many banks you buy, you're full of shit and just seeking attention.

• Like 2