Eric Loves Rey

SPIDER-MAN: FAR FROM HOME WEEK THREAD l 93.6M 3-Day, 185.1M 6-Day. l ****NO SPOILERS**** | Sale $5 off Gold/Premium/Silver l Other #s - TS4 34.3, YDay 10.7, Annabelle 9.7, Aladdin 7.6, Midsommar 6.6 (10.9 5-Day)

26 minutes ago, WP Kelley said:

I realize I may be the last person who still cares about KOTM's final numbers. However, why are there NO estimates on any sites? On Tuesday it was still in 800 theaters, and the estimates exist for movies in 1. Any ideas?

from now on WB may only report actuals for KOTM. Happens towards end run of some movies. Though felt it's too early to drop reporting KOTM estimates. It's gonna do 0.7m odd looking at Charlie's Fri and Sun.

Edited by a2k

9 minutes ago, Geo1500 said:

@a2k Is the representative of KOTM-nation in the UN (United nations) and his currently busy since his attending a high level secretive meeting behind closed doors UN briefings on the prospects of GVSK. He will be here with us shortly to address us how the meeting went and provide numbers on KOTM both actuals and est

The consensus is that the 2014 bill authored by Sen. Gareth Edwards over-reached and the consequences are appearing in the 2019 economy. Sen. Adam Wingard has authored a new bill that could end the financial crisis and put our nation on a path to recovery. It's obvious that targets considered achievable just a few months back will continue to elude us.

However ours is a nation with infinite possibilities and we will get back on track with the right vision. Never say never, as Prime Minister Naomi Scott of Arabia proved with her recent unforseen victory.

We shall do our best to Make Monster-verse Great Again #MMGA

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 8
  • Astonished 1

27 minutes ago, Valonqar said:

so far everything went down. 

Was expected after Charlies late estimates last night. Most of the sunday numbers were overly optimistic given how much travel time would have been used yesterday as people prepped for going back to work today. Very similar to 2013 when this calendar was the last time. 

7 minutes ago, narniadis said:

Was expected after Charlies late estimates last night. Most of the sunday numbers were overly optimistic given how much travel time would have been used yesterday as people prepped for going back to work today. Very similar to 2013 when this calendar was the last time. 

true. Hopefully FFH doesn't go under 183M

Anyone esle miffed about Hollands Spidey. He has the potential to be a fantastic Spidey but it seems like MCU/Feige and Co. want him to become Iron Man Jr. instead of SPIDER-MAN. So much potential wasted i want Holland to be Spidey like Maguire, Garfield with a a NORMAL SUIT and not some iron man spidey suit :whosad:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • ...wtf 1
  • Knock It Off 1

5 minutes ago, Davidwested said:

Anyone esle miffed about Hollands Spidey. He has the potential to be a fantastic Spidey but it seems like MCU/Feige and Co. want him to become Iron Man Jr. instead of SPIDER-MAN. So much potential wasted i want Holland to be Spidey like Maguire, Garfield with a a NORMAL SUIT and not some iron man spidey suit :whosad:

Seen FFH?

16 minutes ago, Davidwested said:

Meh. Suits the films he's in here and now made by Marvel Studios. He did have his own in the first one of course. Given the way this one ties into the other ones, they've done well with it. I get the complaint but it's also refreshing not to see that rehashed. One of the strengths to fault with the new ones is avoiding things we've already seen in the previous five Spidey live action flicks.

Edited by JohnnyGossamer

2 minutes ago, Krissykins said:

Grace Randolph has tweeted asking why no one is actually talking about Far From Home, despite it opening well. 

Typing it on any social media says otherwise.  I swear that women have some mental problems. But I guess that happens when you have to create drama and be controversial to make a living.

• ...wtf 1

6 minutes ago, Krissykins said:

Grace Randolph has tweeted asking why no one is actually talking about Far From Home, despite it opening well. 

I don't know... Lotta folks were talking about it with me on the 4th at parties. But, that's purely anecdotal. Is no one talking about it?