TMP

Thor: Love and Thunder | July 8, 2022 | Directed by Oscar Winner Taika Waititi | Ninth most profitable movie of 2022

This was definitely a teaser with no sight of the villain. I guess the main trailer will show more. Cute but definitely a bit underwhelmed. There’s alot more Guardians than I expected but that’s probably just the way the trailer is cut.

• Like 1

YO. 

This thing smells like summer from a mile away. Idk if you guys understand what I'm saying. 

I was saying this wouldn't... but I can now confirm. 

This movie will hit a Billion even without China. 

This trailer... feels like a Summer hit itself. God such a banger trailer. 

Felt a bit underwhelming the 1st time... but rewatching and the music... god I love this. 

First of all I'm suprised that with film under 3 months away it's really just a teaser, not a full blown trailer called teaser like it's often a case this days. 

Second, my first impression, I don’t like it very much, nothing spectacular, doesn't hold a candle to Ragnarok teaser. 

You could release something like this 6 months away, from the release (as typical in form but still quite weak true teaser) but with less than 90 days away from release starting marketing with weak stuff like this? Wierd. 

5 minutes ago, Lion Roar said:

This was definitely a teaser with no sight of the villain. I guess the main trailer will show more. Cute but definitely a bit underwhelmed. There’s alot more Guardians than I expected but that’s probably just the way the trailer is cut.

There's no sight of anything in this. 

The whole thing looks like scenes from the first 20 minutes. 

It's nice because it's more surprises for the movie, but after weeks of anticipation it's definitely underwhelming. 

Seems like people is liking it tho. 65k likes and 800k views on TT already, in just 17 minutes. 123k likes on YouTube, definitely the numbers of an event MCU movie.

• Like 4