TMP

Thor: Love and Thunder | July 8, 2022 | Directed by Oscar Winner Taika Waititi | Ninth most profitable movie of 2022

On 4/21/2022 at 2:45 PM, Maggie said:

I do have to wonder if those many likes are for the movie or for the awesome song. Thor has some awesome songs in their trailers. It helps the hype

I mean Thor is not the first or last of using those songs.

On 4/21/2022 at 12:12 PM, Maggie said:

1.4M likes on youtube. I don't think it will reach 2M likes

On 4/17/2022 at 5:55 AM, Thanos Legion said:

2M likes or flop

im back baby GIF

Spoiler
On 4/18/2022 at 7:27 AM, Thanos Legion said:

Whatever numbers this does I’m just gonna assume it’s like 25% deflated by no Bale.

Damnit wait, we did hit 2M adjusted 😔

• Haha 2

People needing to watch The Northman to realize a tentpole blockbuster IP produced by the Walt Disney company may not be very historically or mythologically accurate is something I didn't see coming in 2022 but at this point, nothing really surprises me anymore.

ANYHOO, Hela in Ragnarok DID point out that Odin 'Disneyfied' the narrative of his exploits to such a degree that he changed the decor of his entire palace with falsified fairytales using the gold and gems that was part of his plunder from countless bloody wars. So chill folks, there is an in universe reason provided for why the MCU take on Norse mythology is so different from the real thing. 😛 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2