Alli

The Last Duel - Ridley Scott, Matt Damon & Adam Driver | October 15, 2021

Baity release date doesn't help if a movie isn't the Oscar thing. I still can't wrap my mind around that Disney is making this. 

I also think that Festival Curcuit and release around that time (Sep, Oct, the latest Nov) are more baity than end of December (limited)/early January (expansion). A late newcomer needs to be extra strong to push out favorites who already built support and most importantly get screeners out on time.

Edited by Valonqar
  • Like 1

I really don't get Affleck casting in this role (that he took cause it allows him to film another movie at the same time which he couldn't in Driver's role). he looks like a Hunnam cosplayer so why the heck didn't they cast Hunnam or his identical twins Boyd Holbrook or Garreth Hedlund? 

Edited by Valonqar
  • Like 1

39 minutes ago, Valonqar said:

I really don't get Affleck casting in this role (that he took cause it allows him to film another movie at the same time which he couldn't in Driver's role). he looks like a Hunnam cosplayer so why the heck didn't they cast Hunnam or his identical twins Boyd Holbrook or Garreth Hedlund? 

Because then the non lead would be far hotter than the 2 leads.

Also, from these photos - are we supposed to believe than Damon could beat Driver in a duel?

20 minutes ago, TalismanRing said:

Because then the non lead would be far hotter than the 2 leads.

Also, from these photos - are we supposed to believe than Damon could beat Driver in a duel?

:hahaha:

Damon has Magic Mullet or maybe [not an actual spoiler just speculation]

it's one of those stories where the bad guy has a change of heart and loses on purpose?

Edited by Valonqar

Ironically this year Disney has some of the best project lined up. 

Many original and adapted non-franchise movie. 

The Women In the Window 

French Dispatch 

Onward

Soul

Last Duel

Deep Water

Raya 

Better than almost every studio this year. 

• Like 2