sfran43

Weekend Thread: Top 5 Actuals- The Lion King $76.62M | OUATIH $41.08M | SM: FFH $12.45M | TS3 $10.45M | CRAWL $4.06M

so let me understand cinema is alive and well when the movie that you like is doing well, when a movie that you dont like is doing well cinema is dead, yeah now i understand, (the idiocy and egoism have no boundaries) but i forgot its bot after all 

ps i am very happy for the movie but i cant stand when people agree with things and change their opinion when it suits them

again i am talking for some not all users in this thread

Edited by john2000
  • Thanks 1
  • ...wtf 1

6 minutes ago, Valonqar said:

is this correct or Deadline is daydreaming. Sounds too big.

Way too big. Then again I'm going super pessimistic hoping to be surprised. The whole 40% gain for TLK on Friday seems low to me 

3 minutes ago, john2000 said:

so let me understand cinema is alive and well when the movie that you like is doing well, when a movie that you dont like is doing well cinema is dead, yeah now i understand, (the idiocy and egoism have no boundaries)

It’s good to see movie that’s original in concept and isn’t a live action movie based on animated movie or comic book movie 

please use context

original concept movies besides John wick 3 was non existent this summer 

• Thanks 1

Just now, Minnale101 said:

It’s good to see movie that’s original in concept and isn’t a live action movie based on animated movie or comic book movie 

please use context

Shhh. Context doesn’t exist here and you know it.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Minnale101 said:

please use context

? first i edited my comments and sec i dont disagree with that maybe you should read better

1 minute ago, YourMother the Edgelord said:

Shhh. Context doesn’t exist here and you know it.

again i didnt disagree about the original movies for this summer, did you even understand the point that i was making , i am very happy that this movie is doing well i even said it

3 minutes ago, john2000 said:

so let me understand cinema is alive and well when the movie that you like is doing well, when a movie that you dont like is doing well cinema is dead, yeah now i understand, (the idiocy and egoism have no boundaries)

Why the hell are you still defending the cash grab that will end up making a billion when the rest of us are being happy because an original movie made with passion is looking to make some solid money? TLK doesn't need your defending.

• Like 1
  • Disbelief 1

1 minute ago, lorddemaxus said:

Why the hell are you still defending the cash grab that will end up making a billion when the rest of us are being happy because an original movie made with passion is looking to make some solid money? TLK doesn't need your defending.

i am not fucking defending lion king, i wasnt even implying that i didnt even liked the movie that much and i am happy that this original movie is doing GREAT , did you even read what i said ?

you saw the trees but you missed the forest

Edited by john2000
  • Thanks 1
  • ...wtf 2

6 minutes ago, john2000 said:

so let me understand cinema is alive and well when the movie that you like is doing well, when a movie that you dont like is doing well cinema is dead, yeah now i understand, (the idiocy and egoism have no boundaries) but i forgot its bot after all 

ps i am very happy for the movie but i cant stand when people agree with things and change their opinion when it suits them

again i am talking for some not all users in this thread

Something other than the  usual Disney trash is making money ...Don't be butthurt.....Don't worry, Disney will be  back with Maleficent 2 in October....:redcapes:

• Haha 4

Guys stop fighting. An original movie is doing well. That should be celebrated like a public holiday here as its as rare of an event.

Edited by Brainbug
  • Like 6

Just now, Hades said:

Something other than the  usual Disney trash is making money ...Don't be butthurt.....Don't worry, Disney will be  back with Maleficent 2 in October....:redcapes:

again i am not talking specifically . i am not even a disney fan, i dont even care how maleficent 2 will do , are you idiot ? my point was what i said not a original vs remake comment

• Thanks 1