The Panda

BOT's Top Comic Book Movies of All Time! - WE’RE IN THE ENDGAME NOW

40% of the top 25 then? I’ll allow it   

Looks like the single biggest miss will be Ant-Man and the Wasp. Maybe people will learn to appreciate it with time.

Edited by Thanos Legion

12 minutes ago, Thanos Legion said:

Just one, I suspect. Competition is pretty fierce.

Naaaah. 

The Dark Knight Rises got like Top 15 of Top 100 Films. All films. All time. I’d be shocked if all three aren’t on the list.

The other issue that Panda brought up while doing the Top 100 Films is the there is no real conscious with the MCU stans on what film is the best (it’s TWS people 😘), so people vote for a bunch of various options instead of just ONE.

(puts on my former political organizer hat)

If a Coalition wanted to knock The Dark Knight off #1, they should have all decided “this is our number one, and all agreed to rank it as such.”  Even AIW and AEG potentially pull votes from each other and thus allowing TDK slides on in. 

That said, if there’s any year to dethrone that bat boy, this is the year. 

All know is I excitedly await the rest of the results. Should be fun!

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, captainwondyful said:

The Dark Knight Rises got like Top 15 of Top 100 Films.

:hahaha::hahaha::hahaha:   

Well okay then. I guess BOT has some weird tastes. Maybe an influx of new blood from the glory of the last 2 years will be enough to shake things up :ph34r:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

49 minutes ago, captainwondyful said:

Naaaah. 

The Dark Knight Rises got like Top 15 of Top 100 Films. All films. All time. I’d be shocked if all three aren’t on the list.

The other issue that Panda brought up while doing the Top 100 Films is the there is no real conscious with the MCU stans on what film is the best (it’s TWS people 😘), so people vote for a bunch of various options instead of just ONE.

If a Coalition wanted to knock The Dark Knight off #1, they should have all decided “this is our number one, and all agreed to rank it as such.”  Even AIW and AEG potentially pull votes from each other and thus allowing TDK slides on in. 

I thought Thanos Legion was replying to TMP's question of " Will all three Nolan Bat films hit the top 10? "

From my eyeballing of publicly posted lists in the polling thread, The Dark Knight should be #1, TDKR should be somewhere in 11-15th, whereas Batman Begins should be somewhere in 16th to 25th. (Edit to add: all three are expected to be in top 30, but only one in top 10, as Thanos Legion alluded too).

I am quite sure that if A:IW and Endgame are considered part 1 and part 2 of a single movie, that hypothetical movie would have been number one in this particular poll.

Edited by justvision
  • Like 2

15 minutes ago, justvision said:

I am quite sure that if A:IW and Endgame are considered part 1 and part 2 of a single movie, that hypothetical movie would have been number one in this particular poll.

Over TDK? Doubt.

If I had to purely guess I would say the dark Knight is going to be number one. It's number one on my list because it's just so much different then any other superhero film out there. End game and infinity war are both terrific movies but I don't think they're going to make the top of the list although it wouldn't surprise me if one of them did seeing how much this site loves the MCU.

• Astonished 1

3 hours ago, baumer said:

If I had to purely guess I would say the dark Knight is going to be number one. It's number one on my list because it's just so much different then any other superhero film out there. End game and infinity war are both terrific movies but I don't think they're going to make the top of the list although it wouldn't surprise me if one of them did seeing how much this site loves the MCU.

They need to aim a little higher. 

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, captainwondyful said:

Naaaah. 

..... that's not true