TMP

Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania | February 17, 2023 | Competing with Eternals on RT, Competing with BvS on box office legs

2 hours ago, The GOAT said:

How many GREAT trailers does post-Endgame MCU have? Only one I can think of is that teaser trailer for Black Panther with Angela Bassett narrating in a thick accent. 

That has been their best theatrical trailer for a bit, though I think the music selection and steady build-up was what really made it.

The second trailer for Shang-Chi was aces. Carried by Tony Leung and Michelle Yeoh, with some great visuals, great sound design, great pacing.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, The GOAT said:

How many GREAT trailers does post-Endgame MCU have? Only one I can think of is that teaser trailer for Black Panther with Angela Bassett narrating in a thick accent. 

The Dr. Strange 2 trailers were good. What is this revisionism.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, CJohn said:

BALLS for showing Bill Murray. He is cancelled. I was expecting a recast as well.

16 hours ago, TwoMisfits said:

Guess WB isn't the only one that is looking to release a supers movie that doesn't make any money from the now-certainly-scathing reviews and GA viewer backlash...

16 hours ago, TheDude391 said:

Michelle Pfeiffer absolutely phoning it in, what a QUEEN.

Shocked they showed Bill Murray in the trailer, figured he'd get cut and recast.

I guess you guys didn't get the memo. John Depp ended cancel culture.😸