cax16

Kingdom of the Planet Of The Apes | May 10, 2024 | Wes Ball to develop and direct

4 hours ago, Eric Web said:

Look, we have three more months of this. Can we not do these proclamations? Especially since we all know how fickle test screenings can be and how impossible it is to decipher this stuff.

I agree; and people forget the reason they have test screenngs..as opposed to advance screenings, two different htings...is to gauge an audience's reaction and see what changes need to be made.

24 minutes ago, Ryan Reynolds said:

test scores can be low if cgi still looks rough, these type of films should never be tested until finished

Uh, the reason you  test movies is to see what changes need to be made.

And if all the audiences notices is bad CGI, that means the writing and directing on the film is crappy, and you are probably doomed.

2 hours ago, dudalb said:

Uh, the reason you  test movies is to see what changes need to be made.

And if all the audiences notices is bad CGI, that means the writing and directing on the film is crappy, and you are probably doomed.

God damn why are you dooming the man. Bit dramatic lmao 

6 hours ago, Alexander said:

Too many just don't like Sneider as a person, that's it.

that and  50% of his scoops are just straight up wrong of the time

don't know why people are defending him as some great reporter when he's not, alongside being a general shit person 

Edited by cooldude97
  • Like 3

On 3/26/2024 at 9:25 AM, ChipDerby said:

I'm really really hoping this is good. Mainly for Zelda reasons.

I mean hey, directors have been known to rebound from Planet of the Apes movies.

Burton went from Apes to Big Fish.

Reeves went from War (great movie but I remember many saying it was a box office disappointment) to Batman.

1 hour ago, DAJK said:

I mean hey, directors have been known to rebound from Planet of the Apes movies.

Burton went from Apes to Big Fish.

Reeves went from War (great movie but I remember many saying it was a box office disappointment) to Batman.

I think he did a good job building a good world in Maze Runner, let down a bit by the writing in the sequels. He's got good writers for this one, so I'm hoping for success.

• Like 2

What do we think the budget is for this movie? Wes Ball managed keep the budget very low on Maze Runner for how they looked(and compared to other YA adaptions)

(The budgets of the previous 3 movies were: $93 million ; $170 million ; $150 million )

Edited by Youngstar