sfran43

Weekend Thread: Actuals - Jumanji 2 $59.25M | Frozen 2 $19.07M | Knives Out $9.14M | Richard Jewell $4.68M | Black Christmas $4.24M

26 minutes ago, narniadis said:

22m is great :) definitely moves the minimum to 55m - sadly with SW opening next weekend we will never know if it was SW or @TwoMisfits ticket specials ending that cause it to drop so hard 😂 obviously being a bit tongue in cheek before others gripe about my logic. Lol

You use or...I think you were searching for "and":)...

• Haha 1

More than 50% increase from true friday for Jumanji. its behaving like family flick than a sequel to a blockbuster. With a good sunday its going to get very close to 60m(though wont reach there). Not surprised after seeing huge spurt to ticket sales on thursday and friday did finish very well. I will try to provide MTC update(its running slowly 😞 ).

• Like 2

1 minute ago, keysersoze123 said:

More than 50% increase from true friday for Jumanji. its behaving like family flick than a sequel to a blockbuster. With a good sunday its going to get very close to 60m(though wont reach there). Not surprised after seeing huge spurt to ticket sales on thursday and friday did finish very well. I will try to provide MTC update(its running slowly 😞 ).

It's primed to do unreal business over the next several weeks.