Neo

The Flash | June 16 2023 | Ezra Miller, Michael Keaton | We’re stoping the count at a Nice 69% RT (it’s 72% For Real) | Please Remember that Your Enjoyment Of The Film is Not Based On Others Opinions And To Be Nice To Each Other

13 minutes ago, efialtes76 said:

Exclusive?😂

That's a old story from 2 years ago!

And the video is on YouTube if you want to see it.

We've reached a point news sites recycle old news as click baits.

From all reports so far Ezra did not fight back, it was a verbal altercation and AB made it physical. So AB could be the one in trouble here even if Ezra instigated it.

Also it's important to understand that both could be facing big consequences because Japan laws of public behavior are much more stricter then laws in the US.

Edited by Cappoedameron

57 minutes ago, efialtes76 said:

Exclusive?😂

That's a old story from 2 years ago!

And the video is on YouTube if you want to see it.

It's a new piece of journalism with direct communication with the participants of the Iceland and Berlin incidents.  It's not recycled.  Actually I hadn't heard the Berlin incident, isn't that new?  And more damning for it to appear in the top industry trade, Variety.  But Warner Bros. claims they still want to release the film...at this point.  It's too much invested not to.  

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Cappoedameron said:

From all reports so far Ezra did not fight back, it was a verbal altercation and AB made it physical. So AB could be the one in trouble here even if Ezra instigated it.

Also it's important to understand that both could be facing big consequences because Japan laws of public behavior are much more stricter then laws in the US.

No consequences, here.  The observers mention that the police weren't called or involved, and AB stayed in the pub for a few more hours without incident.  

4 minutes ago, Macleod said:

It's a new piece of journalism with direct communication with the participants of the Iceland and Berlin incidents.  It's not recycled.  Actually I hadn't heard the Berlin incident, isn't that new?  And more damning for it to appear in the top industry trade, Variety.  But Warner Bros. claims they still want to release the film...at this point.  It's too much invested not to.  

I read the whole thing.

The events happened two years ago, but the women involved did not come forward until now.

That is the headline story in Variety, the most respected  industry newspaper, makes it even worse.

Warners really has no choice but to roll the die and release the movie.

Replacing Miller in the movie.is just unfeasible at this point.

But has put on the red suit for the last time, you can bet on that.

And t will be a long time before any studio will star him a major budget film. He is just too big a risk ,the guy cannot avoid getting in trouble.

Edited by dudalb

3 minutes ago, Macleod said:

No consequences, here.  The observers mention that the police weren't called or involved, and AB stayed in the pub for a few more hours without incident.  

No legal consquences here, but it's another blow to Miller's reputation, and just aids to the potrait of somebody who just cannot stay out of trouble. Not the guy you want headlining a big budget movie. As far as his career goes he is in RDJ territory now;No one will touch him for a long time.

Now TMZ claims "The Tokyo Incident" didn't even happen (!)

https://www.tmz.com/2022/06/30/ezra-miller-austin-butler-not-tokyo-bar-fight-report/?adid=social-twa

I could see sometime in the future a Netflix reality series based around Miller with each episode being "The Berlin Incident."  "The Tokyo Incident."  "The Hawaii Incident."  🤫

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Macleod said:

https://www.tmz.com/2022/06/30/ezra-miller-austin-butler-not-tokyo-bar-fight-report/?adid=social-twa

I could see sometime in the future a Netflix reality series based around Miller with each episode being "The Berlin Incident."  "The Tokyo Incident."  "The Hawaii Incident."  🤫

Didn't even comment on that because 2 Hollywood actors fighting in a Tokyo bar in full view of many different patrons without even a single video coming out, especially with one of those actors currently in a movie, just felt like fanfiction. Especially with the person who wrote about it starting with "I can't prove this and my phone died"

At this point, Ezra Miller is a tabloid star. I hope South Park does a parody of him fighting around the world.  All the descriptions of him yelling in people’s faces and talking on Instagram about hunting nazis sounds straight out of a Trey Parker sketch.

s9px0e7o80c61.jpg?auto=webp&s=a9704a0737

Edited by eddyxx
  • Like 1

58 minutes ago, Macleod said:

Jesus Christ. People are really desperate for clicks. 

Ezra clearly needs help. Immediately. They're dangerous. I'm afraid of how this can spiral. WB should have never enabled them. But all this media sensationalism is escalating the situation. Throwing out controversial buzzwords like "grooming" will just enable the absolute worst comments and further danger of both Ezra and potential victims. 

• Like 2