Neo

The Flash | June 16 2023 | Ezra Miller, Michael Keaton | We’re stoping the count at a Nice 69% RT (it’s 72% For Real) | Please Remember that Your Enjoyment Of The Film is Not Based On Others Opinions And To Be Nice To Each Other

6 hours ago, Hatebox said:

Posters popping up over London now. Unsurprisingly Batman is framed far larger than its titular character. A quote from someone I’ve never heard of calling it “one of the greatest superhero movies of all time” adorns the top edge.

Same here in Scotland, but Flash is bigger than Batman, can’t really see Keaton’s face on the poster, it’s just Batman’s cowl and looking to the side. Supergirl is on the poster too. 

Is this the first time we’ve had it in marketing pointing out that there’s only 2 weeks for PLF? Or do IMAX tweet this sort of thing regularly? 

Cinemas really need to invest in more PLFs and I think that will (or should be) the main takeaway from this summer. 

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Krissykins said:

Is this the first time we’ve had it in marketing pointing out that there’s only 2 weeks for PLF? Or do IMAX tweet this sort of thing regularly? 

Cinemas really need to invest in more PLFs and I think that will (or should be) the main takeaway from this summer. 

Setting aside everything else... That's an amazing poster. The Dolby one is also good.

12 minutes ago, Krissykins said:

Even just upgrading standard projectors from dim bulbs to laser (or just higher brightness bulbs) would be a great selling point. People want nicer screens!

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, Krissykins said:

Wow. Definitely the best poster so far.

32 minutes ago, Maggie said:

When does the review embargo end?

I am going to guess it will be 11:59pm Eastern on the 12th. My guess is based on the fact that all the "fan screening" sessions end at around at that time. So flooding Twitter, Insta etc with fan word of mouth as well as the reviews at the same time can make a great start to the week of release.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Krissykins said:

They are doing it with Spidey too 

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Krissykins said:

Yikes! 

Mario getting 4 weeks of PLF screens was a gift from the gods. Studios should think of opening some big movies in dead months in Sep and Oct for PLF.

Dune 2 needs to move to mid Oct for more time on PLF because Marvels is opening the week right after it.

Edited by Mojoguy
  • Like 2

13 hours ago, jking123 said:

like id assume some of the bigger more serious reviewers wont exactly be a fan but I do see RT being 70-85 ish. Looking to be a hit though. Who knows about the other two dc films though...

With all due resepct, The Flash's RT score is gonna be 80 at most. Because,

1) Featuring Ezra Miller will automatically get 10% off the score.

2) Being a DCEU film will minus another 10%

My guess is that it will be between 70-75%, not that bad to be honest, but it is definitely not "the greatest superhero movie of all time" that WB is hyping it up to be.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, BigBoxOfficeBucks said:

With all due resepct, The Flash's RT score is gonna be 80 at most. Because,

1) Featuring Ezra Miller will automatically get 10% off the score.

2) Being a DCEU film will minus another 10%

My guess is that it will be between 70-75%, not that bad to be honest, but it is definitely not "the greatest superhero movie of all time" that WB is hyping it up to be.

Your post makes no sense.  You're suggesting that the RT score will but hurt by people who hate the Ezra Miller situation and then also by people who just hate DC?  

Let's say that's true... that wouldn't negate the claim of "Best superhero movie" if the reviews were only bad because of reasons that have nothing to do with the movie.  

By the way, I don't buy your conspiracy theory claims.  Maybe some people will downgrade it because of Miller but I don't think anyone has anything against DC as a whole.  At least not a lot of people.