Neo

The Flash | June 16 2023 | Ezra Miller, Michael Keaton | We’re stoping the count at a Nice 69% RT (it’s 72% For Real) | Please Remember that Your Enjoyment Of The Film is Not Based On Others Opinions And To Be Nice To Each Other

12 minutes ago, ChipMunky said:

I'm aware. But you already hired a female WW director. You need to keep up that trend.

Which was already a mistake since Jenkins has *zero* credentials with big-budget movies and *zero* box-office success whatsoever. 

3 minutes ago, DMan7 said:

I agree Sam Raimi would be perfect for Superman, his spider-man movies was pretty much similar to the original Superman movies with the 1st movie focusing on origin, the 2nd superhero loses power and 3rd superhero turns evil. Not to mention all the cheese and colorful aesthetic which is a good thing for both characters IMO.

Yeah his first two Spidey films are awesome, but all of them are obvious big homages to Donner's Superman. With that said, I feel like Superman could use some of Raimi's dorkness and high octane visuals. He already retread Donner's Superman waters, I'd be very stoked on what he could do that would make Supes stand out. His OWN take on Superman. Raimi always struck me as a bigger Superman fan than a Spider-Man one. 

Edited by iJackSparrow

11 minutes ago, PPZVGOS said:

Which was already a mistake since Jenkins has *zero* credentials with big-budget movies and *zero* box-office success whatsoever. 

If you only hire directors with big budget movies under their belts, you're never going to find talent.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ChipMunky said:

I'm not a fan of the recent trend of prying and prying on cast members about future movies while promoting their current movie.

It's unprofessional.

I agree. It's kind of uncomfortable to watch especially when the actor has to mind is p's and q's lest it hits the Internet and becomes a meme.

3 minutes ago, UNDERDOG said:

Not happening, considering Crudup has already been cast and is in JL..

Is this confirmed? Are clemmons and crudup both in JL? 

Edited by ban1o

1 minute ago, TheMovieman said:

Yep. But Campbell could make a fantastic villain (not familiar with Flash antagonists outside of Reverse Flash)

Campbell as Captain Cold.

Makes Arnold's Mr. Freeze really subdued and serious

2 minutes ago, TheMovieman said:

I agree. It's kind of uncomfortable to watch especially when the actor has to mind is p's and q's lest it hits the Internet and becomes a meme.

MOST of the time, it's some hack "news" site or paper. There are just too many "sources" of "news", it's diluting the quality of reporting.

3 minutes ago, ChipMunky said:

If you only hire directors with big budget movies under their belts, you're never going to find talent.

Obviously. But you are not looking for talent. You are looking for directors who happen to be female or non-white. 

In the film industry, as in life in general, it used to be the case that you first had to prove yourself, then be given a shot at big-time. What has Patty Jenkins done to deserve directing a major motion picture? What would you say if a random dude with only one small movie under his belt was given Wonder Woman? I think you'd be surprised. 

42 minutes ago, MrGlass2 said:

Half of these movies won't happen...

Cyborg is the only one I'm not counting on actually happening at this point. Otherwise the others will at least get into development stage, and possibly before pre-production starts, depending on what happens of course. 

• Like 1