Neo

The Flash | June 16 2023 | Ezra Miller, Michael Keaton | We’re stoping the count at a Nice 69% RT (it’s 72% For Real) | Please Remember that Your Enjoyment Of The Film is Not Based On Others Opinions And To Be Nice To Each Other

6 minutes ago, Spidey Freak said:

Her actual quote:

Flashpoint is a specific title whereas The Flash is more a universal term used for both the character and the movie, so I doubt she would've referred to the movie as Flashpoint even if it was a Flashpoint movie. Again we have to know the context in which she was asked the question so we will know if she was being specific to the title of the movie or just generally referring to The Flash.

I mean some actors might've referred to an upcoming movie as the batman movie instead of The Dark Knight. 

Edited by DMan7
  • Like 1

20 hours ago, Jonwo said:

With Indiana Jones V off from 2020, I reckon WB will have The Flash for either July 17th 2020 or July 24th 2020. Batman I think will be Spring or Summer 2021. 

They already have a June 5th date. It will go to either Batman or The Flash.

Just now, El Gato said:

They should move that and give it to The Flash instead. That way Batman can get an August or October date (if The Joker makes bank there).

I think WB probably would put Batman in June or July given that's where it's done best. I think October would be interesting and Venom will test whether it's a viable month.

2 minutes ago, Jonwo said:

I think WB probably would put Batman in June or July given that's where it's done best. I think October would be interesting and Venom will test whether it's a viable month.

That makes sense. WB also have an April release date reserved, so maybe The Flash will get that date, so Batman can have July. Guess we'll just have to wait and see.

40 minutes ago, stephanos13 said:

My guess for 2020 would be:

Birds of Prey - February

The Flash - early June (similar to Wonder Woman)

The Batman - mid-July

and there is space left for a 4th movie

I think WB would prefer a bigger gap between Flash and Batman. 

17 hours ago, stephanos13 said:

My guess for 2020 would be:

Birds of Prey - February

The Flash - early June (similar to Wonder Woman)

The Batman - mid-July

and there is space left for a 4th movie

I say October. Wouldn't be surprised if we see Batman before Flash due to VFX.

• Like 1