Fake

Friday Numbers

With a 19 million friday numberIs a 72% drop with midnight and a 60% drop without midnightso-60% friday-53% saturday-58% sundayabout19.0m in fri23.7m in sat14.6m in sun=57.3 weekend

Edited by Goffe

She's not a bitch. She even said she was getting conflicting reports. She gets them from the studios and from Rentrak, she then extrapolates. It doesn't make her crazy, it's just some of the extrapolations are hard to master.

Wrath's number is a good lesson for The Amzaing Spiderman. A poor movie will affect the next one. TASM will be no different.As for THG, i think it will go like this:1925.51761.5 60% drop

1. I was reading this thread yesterday and literally could not believe a 24m Friday. Seemed bizarre.2. I'm happy for its success and couldn't give a rat's fart when it beats DH2 (worldwide...not even remotely close)3. 24m to 18.9m...wow, talk about an enormous downgrade.

Less than 200....about 185-195.

3D assistance should keep it over 200m, though the percentage drop will be massive indeed. Clash to Wrath is the first 3D to 3D drop we have seen, luckily for Spidey tit wont look quite so bad as it actually is, thanks to spiey-3 lacking 3D.