cax16

Captain America: Brave New World | February 14, 2025 | Harrison Ford is General Thaddeus "Thunderbolt" Ross

Just now, eddyxx said:

Man covid really did a number on the release dates. I can't even keep track of all the shuffling and keep forgetting when all the movies are being released now. I remember when Black Panther 2 was dated as the May opener.

Yeah I remember that too. That was when it was first announced at 2019 Comic Con coming off Endgame. 

I thought it was a joke at first when Ford was listed in the title but then I see on the imdb page he's really playing Ross lol.   Well this should be fun.  How old is he going to be when it starts shooting?  82-83 years old?

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, baumer said:

I thought it was a joke at first when Ford was listed in the title but then I see on the imdb page he's really playing Ross lol.   Well this should be fun.  How old is he going to be when it starts shooting?  82-83 years old?

This should be his 2nd appearance as the character iirc.   

Let’s hope people like Indy5 😂

1 hour ago, baumer said:

He’s going to likely be CGI’d as Red Hulk for a majority of his runtime tbh.

29 minutes ago, IronJimbo said:

sorry for spoilers but i thought captain america retired in endgame?

Without going into Disney plus territory…at the end of Endgame, Rogers gave his shield to Sam Wilson. It’s implied that Falcon will carry on the mantle of Captain America.

7 hours ago, Hatebox said:

Seems a big ask for everyone to be excited to pay to watch a film with a character they already saw for free on a mediocre D+ show.

This 100%

The first MCU movie in 10 months will be a 2 hour D+ episode.

Edited by jedijake
  • Like 1
  • Astonished 1