Cap

AMERICA CHAVEZ IN THE MULTIVERSE OF MADNESS WEEKEND THREAD | Aka carbonara civil war thread | 187.42M OW

37 minutes ago, ringedmortality said:

What happens when I only like a love it or hate it movie?

I am extremely easy to please when it comes to movies I see in theaters, I can’t remember the last time I didn’t enjoy one. Everything’s basically a 7/10 by default ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

This was great I loved it.

Amazing movie

I was scared a bit because Sam Raimi has been hit or miss with me (I dislike Spider-Man 2, sue me), but this was a great Doctor Strange sequel.

Really curious to see the numbers! I hope for $200M+

30 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

anyone who says this about fucking Everything Everywhere All at Once of all things has never seen an art film.

I don't necessarily personally believe it. A24 does tend to be more Indie darling than wide reaching audience pleasing films, but that's kinda changed with X which was basically one of the best pure slashers in years.

Hurry Up GIF

I need some good fucking numbers. If DHD is somehow right I swear I will drag Nikki Finke from her cave to replace Anthony. I need my TOLDJAs back. And my wrong DHD very early numbers.

EEAO is still very much the kind of weird stuff a lot of people would not be into in the GA imo. It's not arthouse but it has the kind of vibe of something like Psycho Goreman at points.

I just realized nobody probably knows who Nikki Finke is. Or what UPSET FOR THE AGES means. I am getting too old for this shit :sadfleck:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Mulder said:

EEAO is still very much the kind of weird stuff a lot of people would not be into in the GA imo. It's not arthouse but it has the kind of vibe of something like Psycho Goreman at points.

Basically this from what I've read or been told.

Though Psycho Goreman is more R-rated Power Rangers/Guyver

• Like 1

1 minute ago, EmpireCity said:

It is early, but looking like $54m for true Friday.  $90m+ for opening day.  

So you’re telling me everyone might have been doomposting for NOTHING?!? 

Nature is healing 🥹

• Like 1
  • Haha 1